TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   The TST Store (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The TST Store is back online! Clothing, stickers, and plate frames available to order (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91089)

TROLL 11-30-2009 03:07 AM

The TST Store is back online! Clothing, stickers, and plate frames available to order

I've been working on the store all night, and think it should be ready to open up again. I know many of you have been asking about it and I apologize for it having been down for so long, but its back up now so check out what's available.

We will be adding a link to the store in the top navigation bar soon, but for now you can get to it by clicking this link: http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/

The one thing that still needs to be done is product photos still need to be added. If you see anything else that isn't right please let me know. If anyone has a decent photo of them wearing / displaying any of the products available and you're willing to have it be used in the store, please post the photos in this thread and let me know.

I have a fresh order of hoodies in stock in both black and gray and sizes from small up to 3XL so that should make everyone happy, as well as a good variety of gray slim fit tshirts, and women's thongs too.
I should have plenty of stickers available, and a limited amount of plate frames as well.

You can look forward to a new sticker design in the next month or two that will feature a large piston with small tristatetuners text underneath it hopefully. The height of the piston will probably be around 5", give or take.

If you have any other suggestions for products you'd like to see then please let me know. Since TST isn't a clothing store its sometimes difficult to carry too much variety, but if there's real interest in something I'll try to make it happen.

Any questions, just let me know. Happy shopping!
Bryan

http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/

jen. 12-01-2009 08:28 AM

If we order this week should we get our stuff anytime before the 25th?
I want TST Christmas presents! :thumbup:

TROLL 12-01-2009 10:50 AM

I will make a point to ship all orders made this week by Monday at the latest, and I'll try to continue to ship weekly.

Oakes 12-01-2009 11:27 AM

Your stickers have been requested at this weekend's Toys for Tots meet in KOP. Just a heads up

TROLL 12-01-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakes (Post 1582786)
Your stickers have been requested at this weekend's Toys for Tots meet in KOP. Just a heads up

whatchu mean?

Oakes 12-01-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROLL (Post 1582969)
whatchu mean?

Some people attending the event were asking if TST stickers would be available to purchase at the event since the TST store is back up and running.

TROLL 12-07-2009 07:40 PM

There was an issue that was preventing some people from being able to check out with their order, which should all be resolved now. Sorry to those who it has delayed, but try again and let me know how it goes.
All orders placed already should be arriving this week so keep an eye out!

nhanxsolo 12-08-2009 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROLL (Post 1589339)
There was an issue that was preventing some people from being able to check out with their order, which should all be resolved now. Sorry to those who it has delayed, but try again and let me know how it goes.
All orders placed already should be arriving this week so keep an eye out!

thanks for fixing it for me bro, looking forward to rocking my TST plate and sticker. :lol:

Showoff03LS 02-18-2010 11:20 PM

just ordered tst stickers for the Retta.

OutToWinPAHC 04-14-2010 03:02 AM

So whats the normal shipping time? I placed an order on 3/27 and have yet to recieve it.

TROLL 04-14-2010 03:19 AM

hey... i just shipped about a half dozen pending orders today... sorry for the holdup but you should see yours in the next couple days.

OutToWinPAHC 04-14-2010 11:07 AM

Good stuff

djb5118 06-09-2010 01:50 PM

Did anything ever happen with the idea of just having an angry piston sticker?

TROLL 06-09-2010 02:21 PM

mind reader!

I had trouble with this order of stickers so I apologize to everyone who has ordered anything and has been waiting, but I just received the order last night and will be shipping all pending orders today.

Further, I received the first batch of piston only stickers... they are 5" tall and available in white, black, silver, red, and chrome. I will be adding them to the store in the next day or so, after I ship all the pending orders...

djb5118 06-09-2010 04:21 PM

sweet ill keep and eye out and put an order in

Rush 06-10-2010 03:08 PM

Just ordered two 'classic' decals in white for the Hon-duh.

TROLL 06-10-2010 03:09 PM

Damnit Cindy, I JUST filled orders and am ready to go to the post office. Way to be late to the party. I'm gonna add yours to todays shipment instead of making you wait a week or two...

Rush 06-10-2010 03:10 PM

You luv me. <3 :inlove: <3

RSX Type-Slow 06-11-2010 03:36 PM

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago. where they at????

OutToWinPAHC 07-03-2010 05:56 PM

Troll, what about reversed stickers? Like a mirror imaged version