TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ***1st annual tristate turkeybowl game 11-24 @ neshaminy hs 10am*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7203)

jspek 11-16-2005 02:42 PM

***1st annual tristate turkeybowl game 11-24 @ neshaminy hs 10am***
 
1st Annual TsT Turkeybowl Football Game


OK I know all you guys and gals love football. Some come out and have a friendly game of football. The time and place is listed below. I made it early enough to aviod any family stuff you guys have going on for Thanksgiving. If you have any questions, PM me or hit me up on aim on TEH Chaaaz. I'm looking forward to this.

Neshaminy High School Map

Confirmed:
1. jspek- Team Captain +2-3
2. troll
3. greddy2000civic +3
4. gorilla unit 33 TEAM CAPTAIN
5. s4tosti
6. onthewingsofcrossfire
7. onsale
8. droptopchevy
9. dancemf666
10. 97turbodsm
11. gohan +1
12. sexydsm95
13. tehwagon
14. tiny
15. 96s14
16. carbonis
17. 92EGSedan
18. 01whitejeep

Maybes:
-gtiivvr6
-jasterm5

Also someone needs to being a football lol. I left mine up at school so yea. I will have my old skool Nerf whistler football if you guys wanna change it up. THIS will be a tackle football game, maaaybe ill make it touch for girls or wussies only. PLEASE be there by 10am. I will arrive around 930 and try to keep warm. Supposedly the weather is supposed to be rainy. If it is going to rain, its going to be more fun haha.

edit #50,000
Also please bring a black or dark colored top and a white colored top for teams.

07BlackSS 11-16-2005 02:45 PM

YES! I am glad someone else brought this up cause I totally forgot about it. Anyway I am down and I know I can get like 2-3 others!

Gorilla Unit 33 11-16-2005 02:47 PM

i got a huge feild behind my house we can play, not to mention a big parking lot within 100yds at my house we can all park at. so im deffinately game for a football game on turkey day :)

S4toSTI 11-16-2005 03:15 PM

Hmm interesting. I am down i guess... not very good but hey its all in good fun right,

2000MRDC2 11-16-2005 03:51 PM

a bunch of ppl from my school are playing at everitt I think for anyone from levittown but idk if im gonna go

WhiteXFire 11-16-2005 05:06 PM

I'm definitely down, and I vote for either Neshaminy HS, Maple Point, or Core Creek Park.

Btw, is this in place of the meet, or do any other crazy people like me want to show up at the meet later at night???
(It'll be my first chance since the end of August to go to one, since I've been in Baltimore at school. :furious: :mad: )

TehWagon 11-16-2005 05:32 PM

gotta see what's up w/the fam and whether they need help setting up... you can put me down as a mebbe. :)

1988 Olds 11-16-2005 06:01 PM

Put me down as a maybe too. I might have to work if not I'll come show you some of my running skills.

WhiteXFire 11-16-2005 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1988 Olds
Put me down as a maybe too. I might have to work if not I'll come show you some of my running skills.

And I'll show you some of my tackling fuel (ta-ta-tacklin' fuel).

DropTopChevy 11-16-2005 06:21 PM

Tim I will clothesline your @** if you're there

HatchSurfer3 11-16-2005 06:25 PM

I'd definitely like to play, i think that is the day of my alumni soccer game tho, so if i dont go there then ill definitely play. Show you guys the hands of glue

On Sale 11-16-2005 06:43 PM

Im def. playing , i say we play at Council Rock North. It is located 3 minutes from the meet, has PLENTY of parking, and has a football field to play in. Plus various other fields. We play there all the time and nobody bothers us at all.

sfd 11-16-2005 07:04 PM

:( we eat @ 12. have fun though.

Safir 11-16-2005 07:10 PM

I'd be in, but i'll be cooking - Everyone who doesn't have family obligations is welcome to come otu to Exton for food afterwards though :)

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ead.php?t=6372

jspek 11-16-2005 08:26 PM

ok so we have nhs, crhsn, maple point, core creek park, and lj's field lol. i like nhs or rock north.

CarbonIS 11-16-2005 08:52 PM

i'm down for a little tossing of the pigskin... my vote is nhs

WhiteXFire 11-16-2005 09:06 PM

Yeah, my vote would be Neshaminy as well, with Core Creek 2nd and Rock North 3rd.

the mike 11-16-2005 09:14 PM

I am NOT in. The only time I ever get seriously wounded is playing football. Broken ribs, sprained ankles.... no thanks.


But have fun guys(and girls).

S4toSTI 11-16-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mike
I am NOT in. The only time I ever get seriously wounded is playing football. Broken ribs, sprained ankles.... no thanks.


But have fun guys(and girls).

Ok no you can play opposing me and i doubt i could hurt big bad mike.

jspek 11-16-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mike
I am NOT in. The only time I ever get seriously wounded is playing football. Broken ribs, sprained ankles.... no thanks.


But have fun guys(and girls).

hey i dont have health insurance..so no excuses lol

igo4bmx 11-16-2005 10:51 PM

i would play but i run out of breathe after running 5 yards :o

1988 Olds 11-16-2005 10:57 PM

Neshaminy also sounds to me if I come.

dancemf666 11-16-2005 11:11 PM

I'm in and if its cool I could see if the QB brother wants to play.

jspek 11-16-2005 11:12 PM

yea its cool.

and heres a poll for the location where this will be held. ROCK THE VOTE PEOPLE!!
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7227

TehWagon 11-16-2005 11:36 PM

i think he meant cool as in tempurature wise :wink:

97TurboDSM 11-16-2005 11:47 PM

dang i wanna play, tackle?

2000MRDC2 11-17-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM
dang i wanna play, tackle?

****ing right

jspek 11-17-2005 12:12 AM

yes tackle...no wusses allowed haha

97TurboDSM 11-17-2005 01:24 AM

haha so where is this game being played, im in west chester, and i dont really wanna drive an hour or more to whoop some ass

jspek 11-17-2005 01:26 AM

probly at neshaminy highschool...its off of rt 1 like 5 min outside of ne philly

97TurboDSM 11-17-2005 01:39 AM

any clues as to how far from West Chester that is?

WhiteXFire 11-17-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM
any clues as to how far from West Chester that is?

It's about 1/2-1 mile from the Absolute Meet/Neshaminy Mall.

WhiteXFire 11-17-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek
yes tackle...no wusses allowed haha

Can we use one of those smaller footballs...I can bomb those! :mrgreen:

97TurboDSM 11-17-2005 01:52 AM

haha no little girl footballs

WhiteXFire 11-17-2005 02:02 AM

:mad:

I'll bring my bright orange tee.

jspek 11-17-2005 02:22 AM

i do have a old skool nerf ball. THAT would be fun.

97TurboDSM 11-17-2005 02:23 AM

i dont care what ball we use as long as its tackle

WhiteXFire 11-17-2005 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek
i do have a old skool nerf ball. THAT would be fun.

I have an orange and black one that whistles when you throw it...I'll bring it just for fun. :)

**Oh Oh, I just looked at it...it's the Nerf TURBO Football. HA, my football will destroy your N/A football.

jspek 11-17-2005 02:46 AM

^lmfao. anyway its gonna be at neshaminy highschool. same time. bring your a game. cause gatorade said so.

Gorilla Unit 33 11-17-2005 03:03 AM

well look dont High school's have thanx given day foot ball games? so how we gonna play on a feild that is already going to be played on i would check neshaminy's availibility before you set any deffinate's


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.