TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

Snoozie 12-08-2008 02:42 PM

New Year's Eve Party!
 
We've decided to have a New Year's Eve party this year! :partyman:
So heres the skinny. Wednesday, Dec. 31st. at 9pm, if you can't make it till later, don't sweat it, the party will still be going on. All are welcome (as long as you're not a weirdo lol), but you must be over 21 to drink.
We will have food (chips, etc.) and some beer/liquor. But, please feel free to bring your own alcohol. I will definitely have Champaign for toasting though! There will be beer pong and mustache shenanigans. :lol:

So, please post up if you would like to come. I will pm anyone who needs our address, since I rather not let everyone know where I live haha. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or Buster. :)

Coming:
BluMeanie (Susie)
Buster (Keith)
Where'smyturbo? (Tif)
CRXed (Mike)
Mumby (Mike) + someone
Ryan (Keith's cousin) + some ppl
Gottalovethewagon (Terry)
Scapegoat (Ken)
james_ls
Vypurr (Will) + some
WetSSbolt (Wes)
SebSol (Sebastion) + some
jspek (Chaz)
Racersky
DPancoast (Dan)
wsirianni
92dxman + some
olletsocmit + some
vr-4-life + rista (krysta & rich)
civicboy.... (Jimmy)


Maybes:
CleanNeon (Alex)
OMGz Turbo (Justin)
dickerdieter
R_Rambo (Ginger/daywalker kid) lol
Eclipse_GSX_61

CleanNeon98 12-08-2008 02:43 PM

I may be around, hope I'm not one of those weirdos haha. Depends if I am with family or not.

Snoozie 12-08-2008 03:28 PM

Cool, just let us know!

OMGz Turbo 12-08-2008 04:48 PM

maybeeeee i would love to though

Snoozie 12-09-2008 09:26 AM

Bump! :lol:

R_Rambo 12-09-2008 09:41 AM

dont know what im doing yet. but it would be nice to meet some people on here. if im invited

Buster 12-09-2008 10:38 AM

I'll be there with my party mug. Party mug means PARTY!!

OMGz Turbo 12-09-2008 11:49 AM

can i bring my pimp cup??? found them at spencers for a good price

Snoozie 12-09-2008 11:53 AM

Absolutely! We have a few frosty mugs, but you're more then welcome to bring it. :lol:

Buster 12-09-2008 03:43 PM

bump, whos coming to my party?

DPancoast 12-09-2008 03:46 PM

Can I get a zipcode? I want to guesstimate how far it is to you guys!

Snoozie 12-09-2008 03:47 PM

18966. Its Holland,PA which is Between Richboro and Newtown. 5 mins. from BCCC.

jspek 12-09-2008 03:49 PM

are you guys weirdos?

DPancoast 12-09-2008 04:16 PM

I'll def be down as a maybe. You guys are close

dickerdieter 12-09-2008 04:19 PM

if my buddy isnt throwing down like he usually does ill def stop by, ur right in my area

i hope im not too much of a wierdo for ya :wiggle:

o and i will bring my own booze cause i drink too much and hate mooching
:partyman:

Buster 12-09-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1173369)
I'll def be down as a maybe. You guys are close


%60 of the time, it works everytime.

LOL thats what your post made me think of lol.

Snoozie 12-09-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek (Post 1173337)
are you guys weirdos?

If by weirdo, you mean really awesome, then yes. You can only come if you're nice to my dog this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1173369)
I'll def be down as a maybe. You guys are close

Sounds good!

Buster 12-09-2008 04:28 PM

Eh, I still think frankie should apologize

mumby 12-09-2008 09:34 PM

I'll be there atleast for a little while.

Snoozie 12-09-2008 09:37 PM

Sounds good Mike!

Buster 12-10-2008 09:06 AM

bump, I want to see more people coming to our little house lol.

PS we need a new drinking game!

CHAOS 12-10-2008 09:08 AM

Have a few for me!

Snoozie 12-10-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAOS (Post 1174584)
Have a few for me!

Definitely. I'm going to print out your avatar and tape it to a beer bottle.

CHAOS 12-10-2008 02:51 PM

lol new from the makers of corona! its Off Topic Beer! This beautiful light caribbean lager is based on post counts and infraction points mixed with a lovely blend of hops and caps lock keys. Now starring CHAOS on every bottle!

Snoozie 12-10-2008 02:53 PM

That seriously made me laugh so hard! hahahahaha. I'm doing it.

CHAOS 12-10-2008 02:55 PM

lol i better see pictures!

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1174583)
bump, I want to see more people coming to our little house lol.

PS we need a new drinking game!

landmines is an awesome game (the variation that me and my friends play that is) if that hasnt been suggested already:lol:

Snoozie 12-10-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickerdieter (Post 1173374)
if my buddy isnt throwing down like he usually does ill def stop by, ur right in my area

i hope im not too much of a wierdo for ya :wiggle:

o and i will bring my own booze cause i drink too much and hate mooching
:partyman:

Where in Holland are you?

poisonivory 12-10-2008 03:52 PM

damn you guys....the wifey is on-call at the hospital that night so i'll be home drinking alone, since she can't. And probably playing hours of mario galaxy with mini-me. Hope you guys have a good party!

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 03:53 PM

i live right off buck, across from the middle school

Snoozie 12-10-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_Rambo (Post 1172743)
dont know what im doing yet. but it would be nice to meet some people on here. if im invited

Added you to the maybes! I'm not racist I swear!

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisonivory (Post 1175281)
damn you guys....the wifey is on-call at the hospital that night so i'll be home drinking alone, since she can't. And probably playing hours of mario galaxy with mini-me. Hope you guys have a good party!

Oh boo Mario! Have fun with the little guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickerdieter (Post 1175283)
i live right off buck, across from the middle school

Ahh ok. We're in Hundred Aker Woods.

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:01 PM

o yea? a few of my buddies live there with winnie too! haha

cheesy i kno but its a long running joke with us, were pretty lame haha :cool:

Buster 12-10-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1175294)
Ahh ok. We're in Hundred Aker Woods.

She means Acre, silly girl.

Snoozie 12-10-2008 04:03 PM

I didn't know how to spell it and I couldn't find the correct way. I figured he would know what I ment! And he did so shut it. :mad:

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1175299)
She means Acre, silly girl.

thats what i thought she meant, but then again the wangsters may have actually taken over and made it "hood" thus changing the name in my years in exile down here in virginia haha :-p

Buster 12-10-2008 04:07 PM

its only hood at night lol. I grew up in tapestry up until about 10 years ago and its way different now.

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1175311)
its only hood at night lol. I grew up in tapestry up until about 10 years ago and its way different now.

haha, gansta like DC huh? :cool:

yea the last time i was in tapestry (prolly 4 years ago) the russians were invading like it was berlin at the end of WW2, cant comment on what its like now tho......

Buster 12-10-2008 04:12 PM

haha its funny because its true? I wonder if you know my brothers and sister.

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:12 PM

when i was in HAW's over thanksgiving there was noone to be seen (was a nice nite too), guess my virginia plates scared them off haha

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:13 PM

who are your brothers and sister? u can pm if u dont wanna post their names up here, i graduated from south in '06 if thats near their age at all


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.