TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Post your Import tuner car Inspiration pics. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63476)

Proven 09-13-2008 06:36 PM

Post your Import tuner car Inspiration pics.
 
Ok, I know most of you have pics of cars you've come across and saved online. Ones that inspire you, ones that give off that "look" or have been built in the way you would of.

Just post Import Tuner car pics (honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Toy, etc.)

Heres some of mine.. (yeah I stole all these pics.. Didnt take them personaly)

Integra -(perfect example. I imagine a K series built all motor in this)
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/IM000597.jpg

Clean a** hatch (great color) although the rear wheels need spacers and hood should be painted
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...G_3510copy.jpg

Blinged out s13/180 (perfect stance with the wide fenders RIVITED not molded)
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m.../IMG_8517r.jpg

RX7 these cars are just wicked. Fav.!
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/P1030431.jpg

Clean SOLID s13 means the biz.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/driving2.jpg

Just perfect - AE
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...rtruenofw0.jpg

ITB'S and love the way the battary terminals are set
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...99/5yjgz6g.jpg

TurboTagTeam 09-13-2008 06:44 PM

http://www.tra-kyoto.com/6666/s13/s13f_3.jpg

http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/513...0210391_rs.jpg

http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtone_aero/52.jpg

SovXietday 09-13-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proven (Post 1040569)

WOW!

I'll need to contribute to this thread later.

twastheglow 09-13-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SovXietday (Post 1040580)
WOW!

I'll need to contribute to this thread later.

x 2! Yeah, as do I. I'm @ work and don't have access to my own hard drive full of saved pics.

kunt_masha 09-13-2008 06:55 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mg4685rnl8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0818f114_o.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2/CRW_8388.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2/dariusz2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...un_240z-01.jpg

kunt_masha 09-13-2008 06:56 PM

o and some fd love

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...02/feedrx7.jpg

old FEED kit FTW

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1402713ed2.jpg



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/btracer02/fc.jpg dont like the lights.. but the motor makes up for it

drifty240 09-13-2008 06:59 PM

Me three at work, will contribute tomorrow.....

TypeSL_T 09-14-2008 12:09 AM

Here's a few of mine. I saw the teggie near my house. Pretty clean car. The others are rx7s from rotarycarclub.com. I wish I still had an rx7, but it's probably a good thing that I don't. Those cars are money pits. I will always love them though.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/...27dc1d.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2318/...6e75d2.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3031/...04b3ca.jpg?v=0

James

Proven 09-14-2008 12:09 AM

Dam, some good stuff fellas.. keep them coming and keep them top shelf..

heres a couple more.. (my dream shop is in this one set.. I think its Spoon's shop)

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...e99/035vs3.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...e11ad795_b.jpg

kunt_masha 09-14-2008 12:28 AM

im sad that ae86 sold ^^^^ 3sgte ITB is my dream setup

Proven 09-14-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunt_masha (Post 1040860)
im sad that ae86 sold ^^^^ 3sgte ITB is my dream setup

Yeah I got that pic from his forsale post. Thing is SOLID.

abrok99 09-14-2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proven (Post 1040870)
Yeah I got that pic from his forsale post. Thing is SOLID.

thats so sick:eek: how much

kunt_masha 09-14-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrok99 (Post 1040872)
thats so sick:eek: how much



i forget what he ended up gettin, i wanna say 12-13k

well worth it... that car is flawless

Vinny 09-14-2008 03:23 AM

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6343/sideie1.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3766/dsc01763bq0.jpg

I want my car like this :prayer:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7136/img9062wt9.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3706/img9065jn1.jpg

I guess you could say I have a thing for wide black cars o.O;

Spocknasty 09-14-2008 03:33 AM

http://i14.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/06/3f/775a_12.JPG

sean3 09-14-2008 05:53 AM

http://images.musclemustangfastfords...a+methanol.jpg

Oh wait, wrong thread :mrgreen:

http://www.jasonsiu.net/shoots/wessupra.jpg

garrettej8 09-14-2008 10:01 AM

I'm not really inspired but I wouldn't mind a few parts off this car


http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3619/mazda303hn7.jpg

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1681/mazda301za3.jpg

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9523/mazda302ee7.jpg

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1310/mazda321ab4.jpg

rickeo 09-14-2008 10:21 AM

That satin finished S15(?) is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

please excuse me, I dont know anything about silvia's

Adam496 09-14-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proven (Post 1040569)

Integra -(perfect example. I imagine a K series built all motor in this)
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/IM000597.jpg

[/IMG]

Where did you find that car? I need to find out the offset

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 1040932)

[IMG]
I want my car like this :prayer:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7136/img9062wt9.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3706/img9065jn1.jpg

I guess you could say I have a thing for wide black cars o.O;

This car is the whole reason i went widebody and works. I am in love with that car. I wish i had the money to buy it when it was forsale

i like rice 09-14-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickeo (Post 1040988)
That satin finished S15(?) is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

please excuse me, I dont know anything about silvia's

Most will call it flat black :)

Oakes 09-14-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i like rice (Post 1040998)
Most will call it flat black :)

its actually a satin black, hence it has a Semi gloss to it.

rickeo 09-14-2008 10:57 AM

Thanks Nick'06, some people dont know the difference between satin and flat black. And honestly I have never seen a car that was paint actual flat black that didnt look like it was primered.

BTW, i found some more pics of it.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...fc20016xc7.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...C1FC201190.jpg

kunt_masha 09-14-2008 11:00 AM

i was goin to post that s15 and forgot... i was gonna post this with it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lackinside.jpg


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cer02/IS_f.jpg




is that the Helion TT+SC kit??? sooo sick

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean3 (Post 1040952)


Vinny 09-14-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickeo (Post 1041013)


Unfortunately it's no longer in that color, but I STILL think it looks beautiful.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagam...WBS15/s155.jpg

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagam...WBS15/s154.jpg

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagam...WBS15/S156.jpg

Oakes 09-14-2008 11:15 AM

I like the new color too, and that Satin IS. droooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

namdoogwerdna and i were behind a brand new IS-F last night, one sick car.

I have to go through my online folder of pics, some have already been posted though

The Captain 09-14-2008 12:22 PM

Sexy on wheels -
http://www.2loww.com/PreludeTritonlude.jpg
http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/fil...7/DSC01291.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...randyplus1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...c/DSC05099.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1...3287oa2pf3.jpg

pinacup7 09-14-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick'06 (Post 1041040)
I like the new color too, and that Satin IS. droooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

namdoogwerdna and i were behind a brand new IS-F last night, one sick car.

I have to go through my online folder of pics, some have already been posted though

Yea, I love working on IS-F's. Take a ride down to villanova when I'm done and let all the girls stare. Pretty funny we have two as loaner car's that only certain people get. Some guy got three speeding tickets in two days.

ReVision 09-14-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean3 (Post 1040952)

That car is definitly one of my favorite builds, everything was done at the highest quality level possible. Car is currently for sale at $89,000.

itzcam 09-14-2008 02:11 PM

i dont kn0 bout you guys but heres my Inspiration..not a car but o well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...easer/jeri.jpg

Proven 09-14-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam496 (Post 1040992)
Where did you find that car? I need to find out the offset

Honda tech, good luck finding it though (I know I wouldnt be able to again). Think I went through 89 pages of pics. Im sure the Integra section there has something on offset though.

sean3 09-14-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunt_masha (Post 1041017)

is that the Helion TT+SC kit??? sooo sick

Yeah it's the Hellion compound boost setup for an 03-04 cobra. Taken from MMFF:

Quote:

We watched this setup throw out a certifiably insane 1,188 rwhp and an even more impressive 1,015 rwtq-through a stock engine including the factory cast-iron exhaust manifolds.

kunt_masha 09-14-2008 06:47 PM

one of the only new civs i like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2/sMG_2775.jpg


bee R r33

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rbon35copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rbon65copy.jpg


and some sideways piston love...

Jun Bug
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Jun_bug-1.jpg

crazy time attack gc8
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...acer02/x06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2/_L2Y4615.jpg

JC Turbo 09-14-2008 10:54 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Some pics of cars id love to build ! :mrgreen:

GmFwd 09-15-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunt_masha (Post 1040583)

Thats just stupid.:bigeek:

Proven 09-15-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GmFwd (Post 1042337)
Thats just stupid.:bigeek:

Looks pimp to me.. Very CARtooner looking.. keep them coming guys. I've been stealing some of your pics :mrgreen:

Instigator1225 09-15-2008 04:29 PM

http://img107.mytextgraphics.com/pho...4bvjic766.jpeg
sexy 42r

oh man... 750 wheel? hehehe
+1 for the large mouth bass.
http://img901.mytextgraphics.com/pho...4bvji6vd6.jpeg
reduces intake temps by like 19 degrees i believe.

and now some pics before it was sold and wrecked... not mine but sexyness.
http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/pho...4asm20lqf.jpeg
http://img701.mytextgraphics.com/pho...4asejr09d.jpeg

CleanNeon98 09-15-2008 04:33 PM

im sure that teg is functional but damn its stupid lookin lol

lovin the cars in here

The Captain 09-15-2008 04:34 PM

I'm Biased :)

http://images.hondatuningmagazine.co...front_view.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7...04sizedqh4.jpg

The Captain 09-15-2008 04:36 PM

http://i37.tinypic.com/1fyb9z.jpg
http://sixfiveohphoto.com/clients/kwannsx10.jpg

rickeo 09-15-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Captain (Post 1042398)

My absolute favorite Honda design, ever. And this is easily my favorite example of the model. But holy **** am i pissed that Honda wasted it on a FWD chassis, i mean LOOK at the car, its just screams RWD!!!

...i have always been mad at Honda for that move...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.