TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lancaster Cruise to Sonic 2009 (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73676)

4g64FTL 02-25-2009 10:30 AM

Lancaster Cruise to Sonic 2009
 
Lets get the Lancaster caravan starterd

Original Thread is located HERE

Meet: 10:15 am
Leave: 10:45 am (allow time for traffic) sharp
Where: The back of Park City mall. the Sears lot near the auto center.
Directions: MAP Click here

Same rules as always this is a cruise not a race. Cops will be out so don't try anything stupid on the way there. We will be moving at a steady pace and will be traveling in groups. Also have a set of printed directions if you have never been there before in case you get separated from the group.


In case your new to the area

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/MX6_VTECH/Map.jpg

Who's going:

1. 4g64FTL + 1 WRX and 1 240
2. 94integra
3. Scrump
4. Rush
5. supraghost
6. 97TurboDSM
7. ObsidianPearl
8. murderface
9. snackman508
10. Hoak
11. 00GAGT
12. Fabian
13. ej8
14. TEGGSRB18C1
15. Glick
16. Whitesupra94
17. max2moon17
18. ZOOM 3
19. Vtecepidemic
20. Reidonly

94integra 02-25-2009 10:44 PM

Im in...

4g64FTL 02-25-2009 11:09 PM

I know there are others that are going

Scrump 02-26-2009 02:47 PM

I am in

Rush 02-26-2009 06:15 PM

I'm definitely in.

supraghost 02-28-2009 12:34 AM

ill be there.

4g64FTL 02-28-2009 11:56 AM

My question is should we leave earlier to get a good spot or no?

97TurboDSM 02-28-2009 12:04 PM

nah. sign me up though.

EDIT: All members of the caravan have a pm.

ObsidianPearl 03-01-2009 02:29 AM

Now that I cant go 5 mins down the road and be at the meet :bs:. Count me in for a cruise

4g64FTL 03-02-2009 05:07 PM

List updated

supraghost 03-03-2009 07:46 PM

put murderface and snackman508 on that list. they are comign with me

4g64FTL 03-08-2009 11:41 AM

Updated again

94integra 03-08-2009 08:27 PM

I also have a prelude,sentra and a jetta coming along

Rush 03-19-2009 03:31 AM

And I now have a respectable car to show up in. :mrgreen:

4g64FTL 03-19-2009 04:15 PM

Awesome I saw the pics

Soon2bG60 03-19-2009 04:19 PM

Nevermind, Well be going staight to sonic. Im out

4g64FTL 03-23-2009 11:44 AM

^^
Fail

CHAOS 03-26-2009 10:52 AM

FINALLY I FOUND A SATELLITE IMAGE OF THE LOTS!!!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...y/sonicmap.jpg


http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=40.15....6&r=0&src=msl

Hoak 03-26-2009 12:20 PM

In + a few

00GAGT 03-27-2009 02:56 PM

Ill prolly tag along with this cruise also.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.