TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TST Sushi Dinner Meet on 3/18 hosted by Fujito at Fuji Restaurant in Haddonfield, NJ (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95074)

Gabe4AFE 04-07-2010 02:16 AM

Sounds goooood to me.

TROLL 04-07-2010 02:57 AM

Not too many responses in here lately... can we kickstart this one again or should we start a fresh thread without all of the older posts in it? Could potentially still plan for April 15th... but I'd like to make a completely new list so please post if you can attend on that day and I'll make a fresh list based off of that.

Fujito 04-12-2010 01:10 AM

Hey guys, I'd like to move the next date to May.

I just made a new Fuji fan page on Facebook. Join up there!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haddon...9962512?ref=ts

And lets get a new group for May! Shoot me ideas for the kind of dinner you'd like and we'll get it going.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.