TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TST Sushi Dinner Meet on 3/18 hosted by Fujito at Fuji Restaurant in Haddonfield, NJ (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95074)

nissamax 03-12-2010 02:33 AM

if theres round 2 im deff getting in this. i now have off thursdays

jspek 03-12-2010 10:42 PM

I gotta drop out. Someone is going on vacation. And I need to cover their shift :/

trista 03-13-2010 07:11 AM

^ gasp.... runnerrrr upppp issssssss ____!!

DPancoast 03-15-2010 05:09 PM

me LOL.. but I always complicate things:

Is there a decent veggie selection? I will have to drop out if there are only like 2 rolls I can eat (for $30 bucks, I'd rather not lol), AND I don't want to make a hassle, because it's not a big deal and would rather give my spot to the next person.

jspek 03-16-2010 12:27 AM

i gotta drop out. guy went to houston sat and i cant get off. go figure the only way i cant get off happens.

lepichichi 03-16-2010 01:11 PM

the rx8club usually meets once a month to eat sushi :) i think in may is nj time to host it, so i will defenetly keep this location in mind.

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=166788

CleanNeon98 03-16-2010 01:13 PM

Looks like I'm gonna drop too, bronchitis hit hard and I don't want to sneeze over everyone and their food. Next time guys :(

Vr-4-Life 03-16-2010 01:53 PM

What ever happened to this "if you sign up... you must attend" thing lol.... I'm still in!

Fujito 03-16-2010 03:56 PM

Well Troll is organizing who comes and all that, so I have no say about who replaces the two lame drop outs :lol:.

I will address the vegetarian thing though. If you want to come and not do the $30 set menu then you can order off the menu and pay separately. Outside of sushi we do have a large cooked menu with several vegetarian dishes. You can always do a vegetable sushi roll, eggplant miso app (which I highly recommend), and a vegetable tempura dinner. That'd put you right at the $30 mark if you want to eat that much.

jspek 03-16-2010 04:12 PM

hey tough guy those are fighting words lol.

DPancoast 03-16-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujito (Post 1677410)
Well Troll is organizing who comes and all that, so I have no say about who replaces the two lame drop outs :lol:.

I will address the vegetarian thing though. If you want to come and not do the $30 set menu then you can order off the menu and pay separately. Outside of sushi we do have a large cooked menu with several vegetarian dishes. You can always do a vegetable sushi roll, eggplant miso app (which I highly recommend), and a vegetable tempura dinner. That'd put you right at the $30 mark if you want to eat that much.

while I respect your offering, I will have to back out.

I will make a trip to your restaurant someday to try your food and say hey. But this time around, I cannot attend. Please take me off the list!

Fujito 03-16-2010 04:30 PM

So it's Asian Jul and 3rd gen girl left.

It doesn't have to be 10 people. I capped it at that number. Less can come. Lets see what those two say.

Charged SVTF 03-16-2010 04:57 PM

I can find out tonight if I can make it this Thursday night if anyone drops out. But at least add me to round two.

I will be +1

"Going back to....Jersey Jersey"

Khellen 03-16-2010 09:51 PM

Sign me up if we can do this on a weekend sometime. I'll have to ask honest bob and probevette if they wanna come along as well.

3rdGenMr2Girl 03-17-2010 11:37 AM

i can come.

Fujito 03-17-2010 02:04 PM

Alright lets see if asian jul is coming now.

ASIAN JUL 03-17-2010 02:08 PM

Asian Jul can't come this time.. I got your PM, Fujito, thanks for checking on me :)

But Mr. B would like to go and since there's only 1 open spot... I'll wait for the next one.

And P.S. when I do come, I am probably gonna have to do the vegetarian route, ha.

Fujito 03-17-2010 02:11 PM

Who is Mr. B?

Fujito 03-17-2010 02:18 PM

Sounds like one of the Big Daddy's from Bioshock. Niceee

TROLL 03-17-2010 02:19 PM

Mr. Brandon? Xavier? I thought that was just his pet name in bed though...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.