TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lancaster Cruise to Sonic 2009 (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73676)

GuSH GUSHANAS 04-17-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supraghost (Post 1331657)
hey gush im runghostrun from bimmerforums :)


see you guys at the meet

Oh ok... what's up man! I'm gonna be takin a look at my new place in Lancaster near the outlets in the AM with the G/F so I'm gonna shoot over there if I can make it in time to Park City. Would be mice to get some rolling shots :lol: My cousin is prolly comin if I have the time to pick him up in Ephrate, he is a photography major. Can't wait!

supraghost 04-17-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuSH GUSHANAS (Post 1332221)
Oh ok... what's up man! I'm gonna be takin a look at my new place in Lancaster near the outlets in the AM with the G/F so I'm gonna shoot over there if I can make it in time to Park City. Would be mice to get some rolling shots :lol: My cousin is prolly comin if I have the time to pick him up in Ephrate, he is a photography major. Can't wait!

that would be great. cause as far as i know im the only camera coming along on the cruise and it sounds like a decent amount of people coming that are gonna expect pictures from me:help:

GuSH GUSHANAS 04-17-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supraghost (Post 1332350)
that would be great. cause as far as i know im the only camera coming along on the cruise and it sounds like a decent amount of people coming that are gonna expect pictures from me:help:


haha yeah... I just talked to him hes in so I'll have a camera guy im my Bimmer with me.

uscivicmc 04-17-2009 07:40 PM

i'm in. when is this?

Mike 04-17-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscivicmc (Post 1332515)
i'm in. when is this?

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=77087

uscivicmc 04-17-2009 08:23 PM

it's tomorrow. ****. can't come, gotta install an invisible fence for my puppy

Mike 04-17-2009 09:59 PM

Get it done in the am some people ain't comin til like 3 neway.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.