TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sickest Vid Ever: Ken Block Gymkhana (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67687)

drkramm 11-13-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickRSwrx (Post 1128351)
By far, the best video i have ever seen. i will never look at any other car video in the same way.

As someone who teaches digital video, that was just awesome. No music, pure car sounds and just really great views. Nothing fancy, but jaw dropping.

On the car front, good lord. I mean, dudes, those are 10.5" wide tires! ALL 4 OF THEM! He just smokes the piss out of them. The torque has to be near or over 500 on that beast. I mean, gosh damn. Being a suby guy I am a bit biased, but what an awesome car. And Ken Block is just the man. He has without a doubt taken the suby/rally scene and turned it on its head. Snowboarding stuff, rallying, this, etc. Hes ahead of the game and pioneering things never seen before. All while in a car!

GOD LOVE CARS AND GOD LOVE SUBARUS!

section width is 11.2 inches lol but still sick as hell first time i saw the video posted over on nasioc it had 100 views now its over 10000 lol


i get excited when my 245's squeak let alone 285's billowing smoke lol

TGilb2007 11-13-2008 08:43 PM

Damn that dude can drive the piss outta that car.


I wish I could do half of that, and that well.

rskylinej 11-13-2008 09:03 PM

holy shizzzz, that was amazing!

NickRSwrx 11-13-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkramm (Post 1129785)
section width is 11.2 inches lol but still sick as hell first time i saw the video posted over on nasioc it had 100 views now its over 10000 lol


i get excited when my 245's squeak let alone 285's billowing smoke lol



haha, good point there drkramm. I think we all get what I was saying. I should have gone with the 285 statement!

I even showed it in my class today! hahaha

Mladost_403 11-13-2008 09:51 PM

Meh - car seems underpowered :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Mladost_403 11-13-2008 10:25 PM

Not sure if people have seen this, but the good folks at Dirty Impreza got some footage when the car was originally put together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNMiBDDXZ3U

Also, there was a segment on Speed on that featured the car - I think Crawford originally started with a rally car and modified it into this beast. . .

Omar_MSP 11-14-2008 12:56 AM

i was gonna post that video, im all late lol. great vid! amazing!!!

here's an oldie but goodie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0Vs...id=17&id=11344

doug 11-14-2008 12:56 AM

They should turn that racing style into a freaking video game. Do it already!

~Brian~ 11-14-2008 01:12 PM

That was ****ing amazing.

I miss my suby sooooooo much after seeing that.

3rdGenMr2Girl 11-14-2008 01:37 PM

I can't help but smile when watching that :)

~Brian~ 11-14-2008 01:49 PM

I was in such a horrible mood today and when I watched that, I felt so much better. I'm not even joking.

Wow, I can't wait to get out of law school so I can buy an STi...

Vr-4-Life 11-14-2008 07:20 PM

That video was amazing. I suddenly want a subaru.

RichK 11-14-2008 07:32 PM

The best video I have seen in a while. He has skills. I had to watch it again just to see how fast his hands move on the steering wheel.

240vert 11-14-2008 10:53 PM

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after watching that. The part where is did a 180 within a few inches of that orange pole was amazing.

Is it bad that this video makes me want to get an STI for a daily driver next year?

Spocknasty 11-15-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug (Post 1131407)
they should turn that racing style into a freaking video game. Do it already!

agreed

GhostRider 11-15-2008 10:26 PM

sickest driver ever wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! .. and his cars nasty

DPancoast 11-16-2008 12:23 AM

wow that was amazing! good find

D Money 11-16-2008 11:49 PM

the man is just wreckless. OMG


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.