TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TST Sushi Dinner Meet on 3/18 hosted by Fujito at Fuji Restaurant in Haddonfield, NJ (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95074)

ASIAN JUL 03-01-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1662778)
That's a good idea, Buster. Sit next to trista and she'll help you out. LOL :wink:


:lol:

I'm sure he'd rather sit with you, lovey. :wink:


P.S. great meet idea, Bryan. I think it'd be awesome to check his restaurant out.

Fuji, I was wondering if you do any non meat sushi?

trista 03-01-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1662778)
That's a good idea, Buster. Sit next to trista and she'll help you out. LOL :wink:

Wasn't trying to step on anyones' toes..
Was being nice and joking arounddd :mrgreen:

Got Insulin? 03-01-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xEJ20x (Post 1662864)
No need. OG members already know eachother.

It was a joke, man. She's brought nametags to the Garage meet.

For those of us no-Gs, it'll be good to put some names to faces of the OGs. And Keith, we're in the same boat. I've had sushi quite a few times, but my boss is a fish-head and usually orders for us.

trista 03-01-2010 09:46 PM

^ so I gets to bring them c: yayyyyy

xEJ20x 03-01-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Insulin? (Post 1663051)
It was a joke, man. She's brought nametags to the Garage meet.

For those of us no-Gs, it'll be good to put some names to faces of the OGs. And Keith, we're in the same boat. I've had sushi quite a few times, but my boss is a fish-head and usually orders for us.

I was making a joke too.

Fujito 03-01-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL (Post 1662934)
:lol:

I'm sure he'd rather sit with you, lovey. :wink:


P.S. great meet idea, Bryan. I think it'd be awesome to check his restaurant out.

Fuji, I was wondering if you do any non meat sushi?

The only meat sushi is Kobe. It's all raw fish and raw shellfish.

Fujito 03-01-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1662755)
someones going to have to help me. im not crazy about fish or sushi but i hear there are rolls for people like me if not some kinda sauce lol.

Not to discourage you, but everything besides the soup will be raw. The dinner is primarily nigiri sushi, which is fish over rice like this

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...IMG_0779-1.jpg

Buster 03-01-2010 10:20 PM

Im usually pretty good though. I will try things. Ive actually never had it at all before so I dont know what I do and dont like. I also dont barf easy so I will keep it respectable lol. Seriously though, Im excited to try.

ASIAN JUL 03-01-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujito (Post 1663097)
The only meat sushi is Kobe. It's all raw fish and raw shellfish.

I meant sushi completely void of seafood/once living animal

Vr-4-Life 03-01-2010 11:40 PM

I'm looking forward to this.. I'm glad everyone who is going is cool so we should have a good time...

I planned a meet like this at an all you can eat sushi place in Jersey... Sadly that was the day that my del sol blew a motor so I didnt go :( I'm all about quality over quantity so I'm excited to see our boys sushi skills...

Everyone be sure to wear your most JDM clothing!

CleanNeon98 03-02-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xEJ20x (Post 1662864)
No need. OG members already know eachother.

I don't know anyone except...well, no, just you lol

phate1229 03-02-2010 12:59 AM

put me on the waiting list!

whoops never mind I'll be in flordia for 12 hours of sebring then

jspek 03-02-2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trista (Post 1663074)
^ so I gets to bring them c: yayyyyy

do i still owe you ice cream?

Snoozie 03-02-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trista (Post 1663020)
Wasn't trying to step on anyones' toes..
Was being nice and joking arounddd :mrgreen:

It's cool, girl. I was joking aroundddddd too. I know how you like to tease all the boys. lol :mrgreen:

igo4bmx 03-02-2010 10:28 AM

can fuji make me a bento box full of good food?!

and more like bento "crate" less "box"

3rdGenMr2Girl 03-02-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1663472)
It's cool, girl. I was joking aroundddddd too. I know how you like to tease all the boys. lol :mrgreen:

i love you. so much.

trista 03-02-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek (Post 1663402)
do i still owe you ice cream?

lol you do, actually. Long over due!:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1663472)
It's cool, girl. I was joking aroundddddd too. I know how you like to tease all the boys. lol :mrgreen:

Just don't want any tension.
c:

rista 03-11-2010 04:19 PM

1 week! can't wait!

trista 03-11-2010 04:22 PM

^ ahhhhhhhhh i knowwww! lol
<3

rista 03-11-2010 04:24 PM

and i dont think ive met you! so i get to meet you!....in 1 week!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.