TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

Buster 12-10-2008 04:15 PM

Wesly, Ashley, and Brandon Harris. I have a different last name though.

dickerdieter 12-10-2008 04:18 PM

they sound really familiar, i have the worst memory in the world, why is my yearbook 7 hours away when i need it most haha

Buster 12-10-2008 04:20 PM

Either way, I pretty sure Wes will be there. Who else is coming!!

R_Rambo 12-10-2008 04:38 PM

lol get it right its daywalker kid not ginger kid

jspek 12-10-2008 08:07 PM

oh i forgot about that nazi dog you have.

Buster 12-11-2008 01:14 PM

You better be there Chaz, I'm counting on you!

james_ls 12-11-2008 01:24 PM

In all reality I think I'll be there.

**** the bar on New Years...

CleanNeon98 12-11-2008 01:54 PM

OK, Keith, Susie. Talked to my parents, I will be ushering in the new year with family but will free up around 12:15 and realistically be able to be at your place at around 12:45-1am to hang for a bit. LMK if that's cool with you. I won't be drinking but I can probbably bring something for others.

Snoozie 12-11-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek (Post 1175701)
oh i forgot about that nazi dog you have.

Dog will be crated if black people show up. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ls (Post 1176756)
In all reality I think I'll be there.

**** the bar on New Years...

For real? I'm counting on you James!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1176858)
OK, Keith, Susie. Talked to my parents, I will be ushering in the new year with family but will free up around 12:15 and realistically be able to be at your place at around 12:45-1am to hang for a bit. LMK if that's cool with you. I won't be drinking but I can probbably bring something for others.

Will you be at Friendly's tonight? We'll talk then.

CleanNeon98 12-11-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1176930)
Dog will be crated if black people show up. :eek:


For real? I'm counting on you James!


Will you be at Friendly's tonight? We'll talk then.

Yea, I should be there.

Vypurr 12-11-2008 02:45 PM

hmmm....Drinking + Keif + Snoozie = Good Time!

Count me in! I will bring some of the new drinking games that college kids are playing these days!

Snoozie 12-11-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 1177018)
hmmm....Drinking + Keif + Snoozie = Good Time!

Count me in! I will bring some of the new drinking games that college kids are playing these days!

Good because I kinda miss you Will. hahaha Us non-college people don't know any good games.

I was just going to text you about this too!

Spocknasty 12-11-2008 05:22 PM

You know I'm there.

Snoozie 12-12-2008 11:59 AM

FYI for anyone interested. We're going to be having a small get together on Saturday the 27th for Frank (NOPSTNS) since he will be home from Cali. Just keep your hats/watches/phonebills/whatev away from him, he might puke on them. :)

edit-It will be on Saturday.

NOPSTNS 12-12-2008 10:12 PM

missed it by 2 days, goddamit....

sorry for the trouble :(

see yas saturday

CleanNeon98 12-13-2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1178928)
FYI for anyone interested. We're going to be having a small get together on Saturday the 27th for Frank (NOPSTNS) since he will be home from Cali. Just keep your hats/watches/phonebills/whatev away from him, he might puke on them. :)

edit-It will be on Saturday.

Are you guys just throwing down parties and events like all the time now? I'll be down to come depending on what time it is, I can bring XBOX 360 with games and stuff for people.

Snoozie 12-13-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1180168)
Are you guys just throwing down parties and events like all the time now? I'll be down to come depending on what time it is, I can bring XBOX 360 with games and stuff for people.

Haha! We just have people over to hang out/drink and have fun when ever, because we can.

I figured I'd post up that we're having something, in case some tst peeps wanted to see Frank while he's home. Frank requested that we have something while he was home, so we are! You're more then welcome to come, and it will be the same time 8:30-9.

CleanNeon98 12-13-2008 11:13 PM

Well I don't know Frank like that, but how can I pass on an opportunity to get out of the house haha. I'll let you know if I can make it closer to the date, at that point just let me know where to go and what to bring.

Vypurr 12-14-2008 12:10 PM

I know Frank like that, and I will be sure to show him some lovin!

sherwood 12-14-2008 01:07 PM

hmmm frank....

WetSSBolt 12-14-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1172820)
I'll be there with my party mug. Party mug means PARTY!!

Haha uh huh i gotts be there to see this aka ill be there:banana:

WetSSBolt 12-14-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickerdieter (Post 1175327)
who are your brothers and sister? u can pm if u dont wanna post their names up here, i graduated from south in '06 if thats near their age at all

You should know me im wesley keiths brother and yes keith my name is spelled weslEy haha. I went to south until 11th grade i moved to quakertown and i graduated in 06 whats ur name?

Snoozie 12-15-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 1181275)
I know Frank like that, and I will be sure to show him some lovin!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherwood (Post 1181312)
hmmm frank....

You guys better be there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetSSBolt (Post 1181914)
You should know me im wesley keiths brother and yes keith my name is spelled weslEy haha. I went to south until 11th grade i moved to quakertown and i graduated in 06 whats ur name?

I thought there was an E in there. Keith how are you gonna go and spell your own brother's name wrong?!


PS-I'm going to be pm'ing people soon with our address.

Racersky 12-16-2008 04:10 AM

could I possibly come? lol

Snoozie 12-16-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racersky (Post 1184008)
could I possibly come? lol

Sure! We promise not to pick on you this time. haha :-p

OMGz Turbo 12-16-2008 01:21 PM

how could you not love frank....the racist dog that hates everyone.

CleanNeon98 12-16-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racersky (Post 1184008)
could I possibly come? lol

I will be watching you!

Vypurr 12-16-2008 02:26 PM

Can I hand out infraction points for bad behavior? lol

Snoozie 12-16-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo (Post 1184449)
how could you not love frank....the racist dog that hates everyone.

While my dog's name is Frank, I ment NOPSTNS Frank who moved to LA. haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 1184594)
Can I hand out infraction points for bad behavior? lol

I encourage it. People get out of line, slap 'em with some points!

CleanNeon98 12-16-2008 02:45 PM

We can even temp-ban some people to be in the closet for 30 minutes...then poke fun at them when they come out haha....ok that was cheesy as hell

Vypurr 12-16-2008 02:46 PM

/gives infraction points to cleanneon

NOPSTNS 12-16-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo (Post 1184449)
how could you not love frank....the racist dog that hates everyone.

:bigeek:
i seriously thought he meant ME....i was like wtf! haha

im sorry i couldnt come to the new yrs eve one. i even tried to extend my flight times to fit it in. but hopefully we can get a good showing the saturday before....

BeautifullyBlued 12-16-2008 10:19 PM

I think Bill and I might come. Not sure yet.

jspek 12-16-2008 10:26 PM

i got banned once for cockblocking.

Buster 12-17-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek (Post 1185604)
i got banned once for cockblocking.

and I loled alot!

For the sake of the holidays can people bring a little bit of something, I dont care if its mustaches, beer, chips, pepto.. just since were doing 2 parties back to back.

<---this guy makes no money lol.

CleanNeon98 12-17-2008 10:34 AM

Keith, I'll bring a barrel of borscht, some smirnoff, and my communist flag to decorate...fair?

Snoozie 12-17-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspek (Post 1185604)
i got banned once for cockblocking.

Pete was the best mod. Ever.




I ask that people bring something like Keith said, or you could throw a couple bucks up, but you don't have to. We have Miller and will have Lionshead as well as some Asti (for toasting) and wine.

CleanNeon98 12-17-2008 11:15 AM

I'll get keith another fleshlight for the holidays, it's the gift that keeps on givin.

Buster 12-17-2008 11:16 AM

Im retired, Much less need for it with someone living with me.

CleanNeon98 12-17-2008 11:19 AM

Then you can give it to TROLL haha

plz to not ban :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.