TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TST Sushi Dinner Meet on 3/18 hosted by Fujito at Fuji Restaurant in Haddonfield, NJ (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95074)

CleanNeon98 03-01-2010 02:16 PM

So in, either date works.

xEJ20x 03-01-2010 03:10 PM

18th is prolly best.

TROLL 03-01-2010 03:17 PM

Ok, I'm gonna go with the 18th on this one... if anyone cant make it then we can always set up another one for the future.

Only a few spots left...

SvicksTc 03-01-2010 03:28 PM

Can't make the 18th hopefully next time

TROLL 03-01-2010 03:48 PM

Ah sorry about that, hopefully next time.

Vr-4-Life 03-01-2010 04:10 PM

Sign me and Rista up ASAP

trista 03-01-2010 04:53 PM

hahah I just noticed your sig c: I like it!

igo4bmx 03-01-2010 05:05 PM

damn i can't go
thurs is puppy class for our new pup

Buster 03-01-2010 05:11 PM

someones going to have to help me. im not crazy about fish or sushi but i hear there are rolls for people like me if not some kinda sauce lol.

trista 03-01-2010 05:12 PM

tehhe you can sit next to me C:
I shall help you out..... bwahaha

igo4bmx 03-01-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1662755)
someones going to have to help me. im not crazy about fish or sushi but i hear there are rolls for people like me if not some kinda sauce lol.

have him make you something with a crispy tempura outer shell on the roll-
crispy makes it always easy for the first time sushi eater

Snoozie 03-01-2010 05:23 PM

That's a good idea, Buster. Sit next to trista and she'll help you out. LOL :wink:

Got Insulin? 03-01-2010 05:26 PM

In, in, in. Caravannin'?

trista 03-01-2010 05:29 PM

^ too late!!!
DENIED!
lol jk

Got Insulin? 03-01-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trista (Post 1662791)
^ too late!!!
DENIED!
lol jk

Nope, last one, sucka! Bringing nametags? lol

xEJ20x 03-01-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Insulin? (Post 1662828)
Bringing nametags? lol

No need. OG members already know eachother.

DPancoast 03-01-2010 06:30 PM

so I know I brought this up in the thread about the person who made sushi...

buuttttt I'll be in for round 2 if I'd have a decent selection being vegetarian and all lol. but I totally understand since its a fixed menu, if it is not really my place lol.

ASIAN JUL 03-01-2010 06:39 PM

I would be up for a round 2..

3rdGenMr2Girl 03-01-2010 06:40 PM

i'll be there. sushi is my favorite.

trista 03-01-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Insulin? (Post 1662828)
Nope, last one, sucka! Bringing nametags? lol

AH I SOO am!!
PFT og's...
Name tags ftw :mrgreen:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.