TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The TST all you can eat Sushi Junkie meet (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89401)

BIRD 10-26-2009 11:40 AM

i'll probley be in gotta see what the cash flow is like at the end of the week, i'll also pass it on to my buddy who is a memeber but isn't always on.

BIRD 11-02-2009 11:22 AM

sorry guys i'm out, got work.

rista 03-17-2011 09:30 AM

was this really made in 2009? and we seriously never did it?
There's also 1/2 off sushi at Sakura on Street Rd. all rolls are like $2-$5

B00MB@ 03-19-2011 11:24 PM

no this place is legit when I come back home up north this is my favorite place to go to eat. they know me and my friend well as the dumpling boys. LOL. But they really got banging sushi. I'm down to do this but we need to get like a party everyother week or every month how ever we want to do it so we can book a table to two. I'd like to see this kick off so lets go.

JasterM5 03-20-2011 02:34 AM

theres a place called Naruto up here next to Feasterville thats $25 all you can eat same rules. I ate a plate full and couldn't eat any more. It was the freshest I ever had. Just saying, its closer


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.