TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Car Related Chat (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   not cars, not "street" bikes, but... (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80442)

2000MRDC2 05-28-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliott18t (Post 1381234)

hell yes.. with a bandana over my face , and a simiple black helmet. :)

exactly my thoughts.

i_ride_fieroGT 05-28-2009 10:50 PM

Vstar f**** right i would.

PAFirefighter11 05-28-2009 11:22 PM

My friend had a 1600 cc Yamaha Warrior that rocked:

http://pafirefighter11.smugmug.com/p...4_KJg2R-XL.jpg


She just sold it for a Victory:

http://pafirefighter11.smugmug.com/p...6_NaJJh-XL.jpg


I have a "sport" cruiser - Honda NT650 Hawk GT with a lovely V-twin .. aka the RC31:

http://pafirefighter11.smugmug.com/p...1_vVL2W-XL.jpg


My buddies Harley is pretty sick and I am not a Harley guy:

http://pafirefighter11.smugmug.com/p...2_uMzQL-XL.jpg

RWDTurbo149 05-29-2009 12:26 AM

no- just because i dont do the whole street bike thing...i prefer my dirt thank-you

OMGz Turbo 05-29-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1381311)

my dad has one now, we waited 8 months for it to get into mikes famous...And he also has a fatboy

my step dad has a 09 dyna super glide custom
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...aed6748125.jpg

Lucky 13 05-29-2009 12:26 PM

I love sport bikes because of their over all performance, braking, cornering, acceleration, but I could defiantly see myself rocking a Yamaha VMax one day. I mean 1680cc, 200bhp, 130lbft tq?, a busa only makes 185bhp. I've seen these machines taking corners on the street at 75mph like a dirt track bike with the back end stepping way out and having to counter steer to stay strait! But I've always been a fan of the classic "standards" like the Triumph Bonneville T100. I just wish it had a more powerful engine. Anything with character and attitude gets my attention.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.