TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

vwcorradokid 12-31-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1207999)
should be done pretty soon. He just finished the flat repair a few minutes ago, they were really backed up from yesterday. I would say around lunch time.

Sweet! I get out of here at 1, so I'll head right up after work.

CleanNeon98 12-31-2008 12:25 PM

Keith, your place does state inspection?

Snoozie 12-31-2008 12:27 PM

Hey...how about that New Year's Eve Party?





This isn't the Goodyear thread guys. :roll:

Vr-4-Life 12-31-2008 12:41 PM

Im looking forward to it.

ketchup! 12-31-2008 12:45 PM

im pumped to own in beer pong :)

rista 12-31-2008 12:49 PM

hmmm....googlemaps doesnt like your address. when i type it in...it brings up a list of options it could be...except...none of them are you...

Vr-4-Life 12-31-2008 12:51 PM

Im down for some ponggg

Snoozie 12-31-2008 12:53 PM

Oh I should've mentioned. While we're technically in Holland, you might need to use Southampton for the city instead.

rista 12-31-2008 12:58 PM

ah! got it now! those directions are easy...22 mins :)

Snoozie 12-31-2008 01:00 PM

Yeah, it's probably right down 95 for you.


edit-Come to think of it. You were at the bbq at Tyler right? We're like 1/2 a mile away from Tyler.

vwcorradokid 12-31-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1208085)
Hey...how about that New Year's Eve Party?





This isn't the Goodyear thread guys. :roll:

well...if I don't get my truck back, that will curtail ALL New Years Eve partying for me. lol

rista 12-31-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1208173)
Yeah, it's probably right down 95 for you.


edit-Come to think of it. You were at the bbq at Tyler right? We're like 1/2 a mile away from Tyler.


yep i was. :cool:

Vypurr 12-31-2008 01:14 PM

Woot! A few hrs away now! Expect me around 1030. I assume K&S will be pretty drunk by then. lol

Buster 12-31-2008 01:19 PM

K more than S probably. lol, I dont know if Im bringing my mug out this time. it gets too heavy.

Spocknasty 12-31-2008 03:13 PM

Did I hear James is DJing?

Snoozie 12-31-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 1208212)
Woot! A few hrs away now! Expect me around 1030. I assume K&S will be pretty drunk by then. lol

I think thats pretty safe to assume, seeing as Keith is usually a little tipsy before anyone even gets there!

Scapegoat 12-31-2008 03:19 PM

whats everyone bringing?

I don't drink all that much, so i'd rather not buy a case... maybe i'll hit the state store and pick up some tasty rum and a 2ltr of coke

Snoozie 12-31-2008 03:25 PM

Well, Keith got a case of Lionshead and a case of Corona. I think that Dan is bringing rum or tequilla. There is still a big bottle of cherry Vodka in the fridge too. Mike (Mumby) is bringing 151, I think. Will is bringing beer in a garbage bag again. haha j/k

Matt@EuroJerks 12-31-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1208480)
whats everyone bringing?

32lbs of sausage in a 10lb bag and some peach snapple to get the taste out of my mouth. :-p

What time should I show up?

Spocknasty 12-31-2008 03:31 PM

Is it any question that I'm champagning it all night?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.