TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

rista 12-30-2008 05:16 PM

im bringing chips and a homemade dip :)
hope everyone likes..

russiankid 12-30-2008 05:22 PM

Seems I can't make it. My aunt and uncle are having a party so I pretty much have to be there. :(

Vr-4-Life 12-30-2008 05:25 PM

Lol. I know my gf has been bugging me to go to this. I want to just chill in the hot tub and relax at my friends but i dunno if i can pass this up.

Vr-4-Life 12-30-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rista (Post 1206867)
im bringing chips and a homemade dip :)
hope everyone likes..

buffalo chicken dip lol

Snoozie 12-30-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1206894)
buffalo chicken dip lol

OMG that sounds so good!

Scapegoat 12-30-2008 05:30 PM

wait... we're supposed to have fun at your place?

i knew i been doing something wrong...

Vr-4-Life 12-30-2008 05:31 PM

Some one makes it at my work so damn well.. i look forward to it at every office party

Scapegoat 12-30-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1206894)
buffalo chicken dip lol

i'll be reserving the bathroom for the duration of this event, thank you

Snoozie 12-30-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1206903)
wait... we're supposed to have fun at your place?

i knew i been doing something wrong...

You look pretty satisfied when you leave. I mean that may be because you're usually coming out of the bathroom with Mike, but still. :o

Scapegoat 12-30-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1206913)
You look pretty satisfied when you leave. I mean that may be because you're usually coming out of the bathroom with Mike, but still. :o

that only happens when i'm leaving though... if it happened in the start of the night... :eek:



:cool:

Vr-4-Life 12-30-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1206907)
i'll be reserving the bathroom for the duration of this event, thank you

If you can get cleanneon and ndubz out of the shower go for it.

rista 12-30-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russiankid (Post 1206885)
Seems I can't make it. My aunt and uncle are having a party so I pretty much have to be there. :(


shame on you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1206892)
Lol. I know my gf has been bugging me to go to this. I want to just chill in the hot tub and relax at my friends but i dunno if i can pass this up.

1.) you can say my name...instead of referring me to "my gf"
2.) im not going to the other one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1206903)
wait... we're supposed to have fun at your place?

i knew i been doing something wrong...

your supposed to have fun everywhere...but especially @ this party!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1206894)
buffalo chicken dip lol

you can make that, im making a different one.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1206918)
If you can get cleanneon and ndubz out of the shower go for it.

ndubz?? he wont even be there...he's in cancun or whatever...

Buster 12-30-2008 05:49 PM

Hey I just noticed you live in pennington. I went to the prep school there in 99.

Vypurr 12-30-2008 05:50 PM

Damn. Guess I gotta go early for primo parking! In reality, I may just get a cab there and back. lol

CleanNeon98 12-30-2008 05:52 PM

99% chance I won't be there. I have a cold and sore throat from hell.

Vr-4-Life 12-30-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rista (Post 1206936)
shame on you.



1.) you can say my name...instead of referring me to "my gf"
2.) im not going to the other one...



your supposed to have fun everywhere...but especially @ this party!


you can make that, im making a different one.


ndubz?? he wont even be there...he's in cancun or whatever...


did the homosexual joke about alex and nick go over your head?

Scapegoat 12-30-2008 05:52 PM

i'll probably sleep behind the fouton :)

rista 12-30-2008 05:56 PM

i went to hopewell....i always wanted to go to the prep school....dont know why...but i never had the money to go...so i stayed at hopewell...

and no, it didnt go over my head...i just thought it was silly to make a reference to ndubz..when he's not even gonna be there...
no if it was cleanneon and omgzturbo....
that i can understand!

Buster 12-30-2008 06:00 PM

I used to skate the hell out of that school, Im thinking Im a little too old to know you though. I lived at the school so I used to hang out with hopewell kids.

rista 12-30-2008 06:02 PM

haha...i graduated 06...my sister graduated 02...but she wasnt to sociable with the hopewellians...
i know a kid named Ari (sp?) that went to pennington....dont remember his last name though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.