TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

zerioustt 12-28-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherwood (Post 1203447)
damn that mean there is proof i was there! haha awesome time guys! well worth the foggy ****ty drive!

That fog was redonkculous..we don't get **** like that.


Tim where's my gif at?

Scapegoat 12-28-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwcorradokid (Post 1203393)
Here's some of the 9000 pictures I took last night.

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0467.jpg

now... i may be a 300lb black guy... but i know a good lookin' white guy when i see one... and this, ladies and gentlemen, is a good lookin' white guy

Snoozie 12-28-2008 06:04 PM

Just looked at my camera and saw that I took some pics. lol

Frank was late to his own party, but the last to leave.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/IMG_0992.jpg

Spock's panties
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/IMG_0972.jpg

Frank and Frank
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/IMG_0983.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/IMG_0977.jpg

Scapegoat 12-28-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1203516)

"and in order for us all to ascend to the greater plain... we all must take cyanide at the same time... it is the only way we, the chosen... will reach the heavens"

zerioustt 12-28-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1203512)
now... i may be a 300lb black guy... but i know a good lookin' white guy when i see one... and this, ladies and gentlemen, is a good lookin' white guy

Holy crap that's you?! Until now I had no idea.

rista 12-28-2008 06:17 PM

just to let you know krysta = rista, which as my sig states....i am the former & soon to be famous makemetuRbo....just in case u wanted to re-update ur list :D

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1203516)

Jesus H. Christ! I look like a friggin Mishimoto billboard and i swear I'm not Italian at alllll. I don't talk with my hands...or do I?

Scapegoat 12-28-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerioustt (Post 1203529)
Holy crap that's you?! Until now I had no idea.

http://cache.hyves-static.net/images...iley_ninja.gif

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 06:41 PM

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...y/JasonGIF.gif

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 06:43 PM

haha sweet

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1203570)
haha sweet

9fps is good for something...other than memory card sales

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 06:48 PM

It also extends your cock I hear.

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1203576)
It also extends your cock I hear.

Just remember, I know where you live. Don't be surprised if your car is upside down one day.

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwcorradokid (Post 1203616)
Just remember, I know where you live. Don't be surprised if your car is upside down one day.

It doesn't extend your cock THAT much that you can flip miatas with it.

sherwood 12-28-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1203516)

me and ur hubby are so into the convo haha.

Snoozie 12-28-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwcorradokid (Post 1203567)

This...is awesome. I look so confused!

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1203648)
It doesn't extend your cock THAT much that you can flip miatas with it.

your car isn't that big, it could be done

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1203674)
This...is awesome. I look so confused!

haha. confused? or drunk?

NOPSTNS 12-29-2008 04:20 AM

NON incriminating....

goddamnit. i swear i looked away right after that shot of mikes ass was taken...course susie loads it onto facebook and tags me.....

Spocknasty 12-29-2008 04:21 AM

Ha ha ha.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.