TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New Year's Eve Party! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69683)

zerioustt 12-28-2008 03:18 PM

Good times..I left a little early but was a blast while I was there. Thanks for the hospitality.


I'm going to bring my own beer pong partner next time because pa people suck at beer pong. Sorry will but you sucked..haha

sherwood 12-28-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subwrxkid (Post 1203276)
I didn't get any call!!!!!

dude i swear on penny's mini cooper S that i called u and didnt get an answer.

SvicksTc 12-28-2008 03:50 PM

Ya I was hurting today, being that Wes and I didnt get home til around 3 last night....


I dont know if was from the booze or lauging so hard about everthing...

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 04:02 PM

Here's some of the 9000 pictures I took last night.


http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0467.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0503.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0504.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0506.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0562.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0573.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0581.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0595.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0599.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0688.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0694.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0695.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0726.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0732.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0737.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0743.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0744.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0752.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0768.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0779.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0790.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0798.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0799.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0810.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0813.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0826.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0834.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0837.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0853.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0856.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0864.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0935.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0943.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0955.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0956.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0958.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0960.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0963.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0970.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...-0970-Edit.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0976.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0984.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0987.jpg

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0990.jpg

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 04:04 PM

LOL @ Spock mooning Frank lol

Scapegoat 12-28-2008 04:06 PM

and him just staring :lol:

vwcorradokid 12-28-2008 04:07 PM

That was right when he opened his eyes He wasn't quite sure what he was looking at. lol

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 04:09 PM

http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0935.jpg

Here it looks like Frank is giving you a handjob, meanwhile Susie and Tiff are like "owow, that's small" haha

sherwood 12-28-2008 04:11 PM

haha frank loves man ass.

sherwood 12-28-2008 04:11 PM

theres no proof i was there lastnight haha...like a ghost in the night.

DPancoast 12-28-2008 04:15 PM

LOL


you are the stealth bomber

sherwood 12-28-2008 04:18 PM

2 ships passing in the night haha

Vr-4-Life 12-28-2008 04:34 PM

can krysta and i go?

Snoozie 12-28-2008 04:56 PM

Thanks for the pics Tim! I wish I didn't look so fat in all of them. :o



Thanks to everyone who came out last night too! I had an awesome time and can't wait to do it again on Wednesday.

Sherwood, I have a pic of us on my phone, I'll get it up here in a little bit. :)

sherwood 12-28-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1203443)
Sherwood, I have a pic of us on my phone, I'll get it up here in a little bit. :)

damn that mean there is proof i was there! haha awesome time guys! well worth the foggy ****ty drive!

Snoozie 12-28-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olletsocmit (Post 1202960)
me plus some

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life (Post 1203427)
can krysta and i go?

Added. :)

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 05:12 PM

LMK what to bring on Wednesday, keep in mind I won't be there till like 1am or so though :(

Snoozie 12-28-2008 05:17 PM

This....
Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 1203408)
http://www.tjrphotography.com/TST/Fr...Party-0935.jpg

Here it looks like Frank is giving you a handjob, meanwhile Susie and Tiff are like "owow, that's small" haha

= this....
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...mefranktif.jpg

PROOF that Sherwood was here. :inlove:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/sherwood.jpg

CleanNeon98 12-28-2008 05:19 PM

Haha, I know.

sherwood 12-28-2008 05:19 PM

haha nice face im making...me and ur bf have to post the pics we took together lastnight in the nswf thread.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.