Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Foolinaround
    01-03-2010 02:41 PM
    Foolinaround
    Yes. ill be satisfied
  2. ASIAN JUL
    01-03-2010 02:06 PM
    ASIAN JUL
    Lol maybe you don't get the point I'm making. Going on and changing are the same thing. If you have been a vegetarian and you've suddenly decided you're going to eat meat now, you're 'changing your diet' OR 'going on an omnivorous diet.' "Diet" yes, means what a person consumes. But like most other words in the English language, it also has other definitions. Merriam-Websters says it also means eating and drinking differently to lose weight. If I just say "I'm changing my diet by going on a healthier diet," will you quit arguing semantics over visitor messages? As if keeping it out of the 'Whatever' thread was necessary.
  3. Foolinaround
    01-03-2010 01:56 PM
    Foolinaround
    I just did in about on 3 different .edu sites,not commercial ones where they try to sell it as such. You said you were going on a diet,not changing your diet. therefore that is incorrect
  4. ASIAN JUL
    01-03-2010 01:45 PM
    ASIAN JUL
    Going on a diet is the same thing as changing your diet, if you really wanna get technical. If someone were to, say, go on the Atkins diet.. them saying "I'm going on a diet" is correct. Sorry but look up the definition of "diet" on pretty much any website and you'll be proven wrong.
  5. Foolinaround
    01-03-2010 12:29 PM
    Foolinaround
    Just to keep this outta the thread
    Diet:food and drink regularly provided or consumed

3 years of health promotion and fitness classes. first thing that was said in every class. you can change your diet,but you can not go on one.