TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-20-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
What HIDs do you carry?

Hey Keith,
I was wondering what HIDs you carry... I currently have a McCulloch HID kit and am probably looking to replace the entire thing. I could just replace the bulbs if i could find some that were plug n play, but I havent been able to.
Let me know, thanks.
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 10-20-2005, 12:55 PM   #2
TehWagon
The Calendar Master

Member #34

My Ride:
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon MBP

Send a message via AIM to TehWagon
what do you mean the entire thing? do you not like the mculloughs?
~Ashley *formerly CarWidow* {TST Orig No. 34 / HP#002}
{{{---MPIBTY

My favorite wagon quote:
Quote:
I needed to both haul stuff and haul arse.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:22 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

i just have a quirky bulb... it works fine but has a pinkish hue instead of the white/blue it should be, and its hard to find mcculloch bulbs so i was thinking i might just replace the entire thing. i dunno, we'll see...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 10-20-2005, 01:31 PM   #4
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

Send a message via MSN to xEJ20x
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
i just have a quirky bulb... it works fine but has a pinkish hue instead of the white/blue it should be, and its hard to find mcculloch bulbs so i was thinking i might just replace the entire thing. i dunno, we'll see...
bryan
Thats mad tyte JDM bulb color.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:32 PM   #5
KGParts
Tri-State Addict

Member #930

Send a message via AIM to KGParts
I can not get you "that" bulb. If you had purchased the kit through me I would be able to waranty it. I will PM you prices on different options.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:49 PM   #6
KGParts
Tri-State Addict

Member #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
bryan
I dont want to tell you that the mcculoch's are crap... but I stopped dealing with those a while ag because of to many problems. Mainly the ballasts....
I have a 9007 set in stock.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

well i'd be looking for a H1 kit personally... but i'm interested in finding out more about what you do carry and what the prices are. figured others might be interested as well so you could just reply here? or if you'd prefer to PM me thats fine...
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 10-20-2005, 02:15 PM   #8
KGParts
Tri-State Addict

Member #930

What car is it for? As far as I know a WRX is a 9007

I carry Texon and have had very very few problems. When a customer did have a problem, I can have the part replaced in about one day. These kits run for $350.
I did carry ones that used a Hella ballast and had problems with bulbs. The mcculoch had problems with ballasts... these things make it not even worth the trouble of selling them when people get pissed off (and understandably...) so I dont deal with them any more.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:47 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

oh ok yeah the stock headlights are 9007 but i have the european projectors . i'll keep it in mind... there are a few other things right now that take priority but i wanted to know what i'd be looking at to replace my current HIDs. thanks,
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #10
US_R33
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #958

My Ride:
COTM April 2008

how much for a set of H1 HIDs? and what color temps are available below 5000K??