TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-01-2007, 05:20 AM   #1
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
carbon is at Brunswick zone

Me and Twinz spotted you at brunswick friday night...Just in case you were wondering who the 2 guys talkin about your car were lol

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #2
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
haha i was wonderin lol you should have introduced yourselves. I was drivin the
IS because i was getting coilovers and rims on the STI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
We would have, but we had to jump into our friends truck and catch up to our other friends. If me and Twinz had our cars we would have stayed for a min. But I had no gas and Twinz needs a starter

The Story Behind My Avatar

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote