TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Win FREE tickets to Formula D in Wall, NJ on June 17-18th!

TriStateTuners has teamed up with Formula D to offer some lucky TST members FREE tickets to Formula D Round 4: The Gauntlet on June 17-18th in Wall, NJ.

We will be selecting 4 lucky winners who will receive 2 free tickets each to the event next weekend!

----

To enter:

1) "Like" the TriStateTuners.com Facebook page here (if you haven't already): http://www.facebook.com/tristatetuners

2) "Reshare" our status about this Formula D contest on your own Facebook wall to help spread the word (click the "Reshare" link under TST's status to do this)

3) "Reply" to either of TST's statuses about this Formula D contest with your TST username and to say that you entered

----

Contest ends on midnight this Tuesday, June 14th, so enter now!

Even if you don't win, come check out one of the most awesome events of the year!

("Reshare" link: )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-13-2011 at 01:37 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

bumping this up to spread the word!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 06-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Entries are rolling in slowly but surely... make sure to enter for your chance to win FREE tickets to Formula D this weekend!
You can reply to either of the Facebook status that have been posted, we will check both for entries.

|

Quote:

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-13-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
neo277
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #20555

My Ride:
04 wrx.

Hey I just shared this on my fb wall.

Name is Ziad
neo277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
dumpleRL
Tri-State Addict

Member #7734

My Ride:
2004 Saturn ION redline

Send a message via AIM to dumpleRL
be a pretty sweet.thing to do I've never seems drift comp.

dumpleRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
trista
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15075

My Ride:
'89 EF

Send a message via AIM to trista
I don't understand how the winners are being picked?

Quote:
Amen. E-harmony has a monthly fee....can you believe that? If only those suckers knew about TST!
trista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
MX5
Tri-State Addict

Member #14964

My Ride:
91 Miata 1.6T

When do we find out who won?

And Trista, you can't win anyway. That would be too fishy.

MX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

The winners were picked by numbering each entrant in the order that they entered, which gave me 1-19 (at the time the contest ended).
Then I asked a random person to pick 5 numbers between 1 and 19. They didn't know why, but they gave me five numbers.
Those five numbers were the winners .

And yes, I was able to raise the number of winners of this contest from 4 to 5 so we were able to hook one extra person up with tickets. The winners are:

Ben Mease - Honest_Bob
Sean Morcom - sleeper15
Alex Sedano - Rockstar
Rich Hamersly - xrturbo
Ian Amaral - SJS2K

Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope everyone enjoys Formula D this weekend! Definitely one of the most fun events of the year...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
httrdd
Tri-State Addict

Member #15277

My Ride:
99 Black Legacy GT H6

Damn wish I entered for this. Congrats guys.
httrdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #10
SJS2k
Tri-State Addict

Member #15611

My Ride:
Adidas for now

Thanks for bumpin it to 5 winners got me in there haha
SJS2k is offline   Reply With Quote