TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-07-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
97NismoMax
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #482

"the hotshot" red srt4 guy

Everyone its ok dont worry about him he tach's it up next to everyone and their mother. He does it to my brother ALL of the time and he drive's an sti. one day they met up at a redlight and my brother told the kid to quit being a Pu$$y and run him for a 1000 bucks and he said the kid looked at him and drove off slowly but yet he still does it to him. one night me and my bro were walking out of the wal-mart in levittown and the kid stopped behind my brothers sti and tach'd it up....and there wasnt even anyone in the car. So if you see this guy dont even pay attention to him he does it to everyone
97NismoMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:05 PM   #2
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

it's better to just laugh at people like that than get mad...

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
07BlackSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #852

Send a message via AIM to 07BlackSS
Sometimes I wish I could just....nevermind, I don't know why though but recently a lot of SRT-4's, at least in my area, have been doing this. No offense to any SRT-4 owners, but they seem to be the new immature ass clowns.
Old 01-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #4
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Because they are finally becoming cheaper when used...so alot of kids are buying used ones that were already beat to hell and still think they are fast.
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurboRidin
Because they are finally becoming cheaper when used...so alot of kids are buying used ones that were already beat to hell and still think they are fast.
we keep getting kids coming onto the srt forums saying they're looking at used SRT-4's with so many miles at such a price.

I always try to warn them away from buying a used sports car, specially one aimed at the younger crowd. I'd never buy anything considered a sport car second hand unless I either knew the owner, or knew for a fact it came from an older guy.

If it's all you can afford and you're in love with the car..then fine. But it really doesn't cost much more right now to get a new one. Which is good, the car is holding it's value much better than expected.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:15 AM   #6
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat
we keep getting kids coming onto the srt forums saying they're looking at used SRT-4's with so many miles at such a price.

I always try to warn them away from buying a used sports car, specially one aimed at the younger crowd. I'd never buy anything considered a sport car second hand unless I either knew the owner, or knew for a fact it came from an older guy.

If it's all you can afford and you're in love with the car..then fine. But it really doesn't cost much more right now to get a new one. Which is good, the car is holding it's value much better than expected.

Exactly....buying a used SRT is like using someone elses used condom...
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurboRidin
Exactly....buying a used SRT is like using someone elses used condom...
Not just the SRT's. I turned down a use Cobra 'vert that was priced the same as my SRT new. It was low miles but I just couldn't be sure how it was driven before me.

The only sports car I'd buy used would be a classic/antique or possibly an 03/04 Cobra. But anything that's still available I won't touch unless I can afford it new.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #8
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
There was another thread about this kid doing it to an evo, it turned out into a big fight lol.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 03:49 PM   #9
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
if its the kid im thinking of..hell probably beat a stock sti.actually hell definitely beat a stock sti.....and who says " ill race you for a 1000 bucks" ? i would have drove away too if some kid said " ill race you for 1000 bucks" if hes revving at you then race him.......its not that serious...
its prolly not who im thinking of though there are so many red srt's in levittown
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:08 PM   #10
SilverBulletRL
Tri-State Addict

Member #223

Send a message via AIM to SilverBulletRL
There's a kid around here that drives a silver 03 srt who does the same thing. Only mod is the mopar noise maker. I just laugh.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #11
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

i cant stand anyone who feels the need to tach it at another car. that srt-4 driver is a tool bag. its people like that, that give us such a bad name.
Broken5hift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #12
slavetothemuzic
Tri-State Addict

Member #421

My Ride:
1991 Nissan 240SX SE Fastback

Send a message via AIM to slavetothemuzic Send a message via Yahoo to slavetothemuzic
Be thankful that at least he has something under the hood.

In this area, I constantly get that nonsense from retards driving N/A Hondas and VWs.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
Little G
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #488

My Ride:
08 Mitsubishi Evo X

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavetothemuzic
Be thankful that at least he has something under the hood.

In this area, I constantly get that nonsense from retards driving N/A Hondas and VWs.
You'll be getting me soon with my Prelude....Hey , clear taillights rock...
Old 01-08-2006, 11:05 PM   #14
05OCsrt-4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G
You'll be getting me soon with my Prelude....Hey , clear taillights rock...
i'll race u in my honda POS when u get urs, lol
05OCsrt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:42 AM   #15
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
while we're raggin on srt-4 owners.. i had one in an eblue with a smashed up door blowing off at me .... in my SOHC neon... on 95.

yea buddy.. real cool. your srt is so hot and i only WISH i could afford one

sorry if its anyone on here.. but not my fault you made yourself look like an ass..

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:46 AM   #16
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

im still lookin for the kid in the black acr srt-4 that tried to show off to me when i was in my camaro. he did the worst burnout ive ever seen. almost stalled.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:41 AM   #17
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

For every cool SRT owner i've met, there are three jackholes.

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 01:42 AM   #18
05OCsrt-4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #855

all of my friends with srt-4's know what they are, neons, they don't brag, rant, and show off. but then u have a-holes that think they're the greatest thing in the world. yea, they're well worth the money for what they are, but someone has to get some sense into these ****y srt-4 owners b/c they're really making us all look bad.
05OCsrt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:41 AM   #19
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift
im still lookin for the kid in the black acr srt-4 that tried to show off to me when i was in my camaro. he did the worst burnout ive ever seen. almost stalled.
i raced a kid in a black acr last week on business rt one.....is he like all thugged out? anyway, if its the same kid hes insane....we were about even he might of had like a bumper on me or somethin at the end of third....and there was a car in front of him...and he kept goin im like omg this kids a retard...so i let off and he of course cut over the theleft to avoid smashing into the other car in front of him...if i didnt let off i think he would have either hit me or hit the guy in front of him i dont think he cared.....
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:21 AM   #20
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIivVR6
i raced a kid in a black acr last week on business rt one.....is he like all thugged out? anyway, if its the same kid hes insane....we were about even he might of had like a bumper on me or somethin at the end of third....and there was a car in front of him...and he kept goin im like omg this kids a retard...so i let off and he of course cut over the theleft to avoid smashing into the other car in front of him...if i didnt let off i think he would have either hit me or hit the guy in front of him i dont think he cared.....
sounds like him