TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #41
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 View Post
the shocker is also on the front window...besides I know PLENTLY of cars that have that stuff...ricers rolling with the huge honda letters, D has dd tuning, thumbs down, bride, and some shield lookin thing, and hes still ok..mine are towards the top corners, and I dont exactly look at the sky when I drive so I dont see why it should be a problem but hey you never know
its because hes D.. /
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:01 PM   #42
bigslowchevy
Tri-State Addict

Member #1335

personally, i think you have some of the worst taste ive ever seen, your neon was terrible, and now you have carried it over to a 4 door civic, i mean, why?, and now you wanna turbo your single cam in a 4 door, just stop, sell your car and get a bus pass, its the best idea for you.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-26-2007, 10:28 PM   #43
foss3kgt
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #3452

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslowchevy View Post
personally, i think you have some of the worst taste ive ever seen, your neon was terrible, and now you have carried it over to a 4 door civic, i mean, why?, and now you wanna turbo your single cam in a 4 door, just stop, sell your car and get a bus pass, its the best idea for you.

Thanks in advance
Didn't your mommy ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #44
Signatus230
Tri-State Addict

Member #2239

My Ride:
'02 OBP WRX

Send a message via AIM to Signatus230
Clean Civic, one of the best for a nice DD. Neon wasn't too bad either! Keep it up, and don't get discouraged. If you have to save money, just don't eat for a week, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovXietday
Being as you don't read the lyrics on the radio, I'm sure she'd still be fine.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:25 PM   #45
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signatus230 View Post
Clean Civic, one of the best for a nice DD. Neon wasn't too bad either! Keep it up, and don't get discouraged. If you have to save money, just don't eat for a week, lol.
Thanks.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #46
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslowchevy View Post

Thanks in advance
Bad taste on a civic is wheels???? I think you shouldnt even get a bus pass...probbably a 1-way ticket to a mental hospital.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:48 PM   #47
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
Quote:
Bad taste on a civic is wheels???? I think you shouldnt even get a bus pass...probbably a 1-way ticket to a mental hospital.
HAHAHAHAHA that was hilariously idiotic.

seriously tho, if u want a tuner car u should sell that and get something else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
Old 02-27-2007, 01:01 AM   #48
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
HAHAHAHAHA that was hilariously idiotic.

seriously tho, if u want a tuner car u should sell that and get something else.
I dont need a tuner car..i got it because I liked it, and thats it. Im not about to change my whole life to appeal to a forum filled mostly with morons.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:07 AM   #49
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
haha then leave it d-bag its called TriStateTUNERS

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
Old 02-27-2007, 01:20 AM   #50
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
There are plenty of people here that have stock cars cornhole. Not everyone can afford a sti or evo get it through your head
Old 02-27-2007, 01:29 AM   #51
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

Quote:
agreed. i think you need to figure out what exactly you want out of your car cleanneon. all bashing aside all i see from you is one hypocritical post after another. first its a DD then its a project race car, then racing is bad, then your pissed cause the kid you raced was a D bag to you.

If it comes down to you bought the car because 1. it was what you could afford. 2. you just like civics 3. you didnt know where you were going with it, or whatever the reason you gotta have a starting point. whats the damn car for? if its a DD then dont expect it to be a tuner car. if you want it to be a tuner car then you have to understand the majority of people on this site are serious tuners, not just exhaust and intake owners. these people hunt for rare parts and spend tons of money getting their cars where they want them to be. if thats the path you want to go down then you just have to accept that your car is not there yet and its got a long way to go. i think the majority of negative comments towards you stem from you thinking your car is something that no one else does.

When i first got my base integra i thought i was bad ass with an intake and exhaust tooling around town until i started getting my ass handed to me by pretty much everything. then it quickly became "ok i love this car, its not fast, what do i want to do with it?" i chose to put a great stereo in it and work on its suspension so i could have a fun little auto x car even though it wasnt fast. i got some limited edition konig rims that i have never seen on any other car, i slammed the integra and saved up and put some serious cash into making it handle like a champ, and it did. people loved my car because it was simple yet well done. no body kits, stickers, lighting. just slammed, 17" flat black rims, F1 tires, full coilovers and suspension, sway bars, camber kits, you name it i had it and i saved up and bough the best i could find for it. i had an insanely loud stereo system with what was at the time the best tweeter could offer. JL w3 subs, boston pro components, alpine amps and headunit. I mean, the car took me like two years to just get to that point but everyone seemed to like it for the sheer fact that it wasnt trying to be anything else but what i had intended it to be. thats all im saying.

if you seriously want to start turning your car into something that will make you happy then just try being humble about it. people on here will help you if you 1. have respect for their input 2. are serious about tuning your car, and 3. are humble with what your car is now.

i hope some of this helps. i'd rather you be able to take your car and attitude/mentality towards tuning in a better direction and hopefully bridge whatever gap there is between your opinions and members on the site. like you said, you shouldnt change your car or your preferences to make the site happy, but i think theres a lot of good info members can give you if you want to hear them out.

Last edited by Broken5hift; 02-27-2007 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:30 AM   #52
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
There are plenty of people here that have stock cars cornhole. Not everyone can afford a sti or evo get it through your head

haha seriously who says cornhole..

idk why i found that exteamly funny. maybe bc im extreamly tired. oh well
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:57 AM   #53
Spocknasty
Meh

Member #986

Lose the vinyls; they are stupid and put in a stupid location, stupid. The shocker? Come on.

Do you not have an inner monologue? Make up your mind about your car. Research on Honda-tech about motor swaps and turbos instead of asking general questions. Learn what all this stuff does instead of expect us to spoon feed you solutions.

Here's what you do. Blow your motor up then discuss with your parents the possibility of getting a new car or replace your motor with a B16. You don't deserve to be much faster than that at the moment with your lack of knowledge and experience.

Spend less time on here and more time on Honda-tech and make us all proud.

I <3 JSC Speed and Liquid Powder Coats!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:00 AM   #54
Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:
LSx M3, 2013 VW, 2014 CX-5, Slow Audi

Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRXed View Post
Lose the vinyls; they are stupid and put in a stupid location, stupid. The shocker? Come on.

Do you not have an inner monologue? Make up your mind about your car. Research on Honda-tech about motor swaps and turbos instead of asking general questions. Learn what all this stuff does instead of expect us to spoon feed you solutions.

Here's what you do. Blow your motor up then discuss with your parents the possibility of getting a new car or replace your motor with a B16. You don't deserve to be much faster than that at the moment with your lack of knowledge and experience.

Spend less time on here and more time on Honda-tech and make us all proud.
ahahahahaha at mike
Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #55
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
the shocker is also on the front window...besides I know PLENTLY of cars that have that stuff...ricers rolling with the huge honda letters, D has dd tuning, thumbs down, bride, and some shield lookin thing, and hes still ok..mine are towards the top corners, and I dont exactly look at the sky when I drive so I dont see why it should be a problem but hey you never know
Haha, what does my stickers have to do with what you do to your own car? You are trying to be like me, admit it.

Some shield looking thing, haha. OMG, i've heard it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Accent View Post
its because hes D.. /
lol lol lol

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:08 AM   #56
sisforsurfing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #267

My Ride:
2003 WRX wagon

Send a message via AIM to sisforsurfing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift View Post
agreed. (this whole post)
Bravo. I'm impressed with that response, and agree wholeheartedly.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:20 AM   #57
TurboDSMJ
Tri-State Addict

Member #2844

My Ride:
Two **** boxes.

Send a message via AIM to TurboDSMJ
Yea dude, you need to make up your mind. I understand you might, and I say might because I honestly have no clue, know what the hell you want the car for, but I certainly don't. If you want it to be fast, then you should just take all the money you have, and all of your assets, and drive down I95 at 75mph (If your car can go faster, do it.) then dump it all out the window. You might have, one of the WORST cars to tune. It has a SOHC motor that is next to useless, it was meant to get people to church in a reasonable time, not make tons of power. I wouldn't waste my money on a turbo set up. It might make a good sleeper, but only if you have a healthy bank account to back it up, which you stated that you don't. Personally, if you want to go fast, sell the car. You will end up investing too much time and money in that thing to be completely dissappointed. And if you ever make it to the point, where that car is putting down big numbers, it will never get it to the ground. Without extensive suspension work, which will cost even more money. So at the end of the day, you'll be stuck with a high horsepower car, that does 0-60 in 7 seconds with pieces of the front tires melted to the ground. And I said tires, assuming you spend even more money on an LSD. If you want to get serious, save some money, in fact, save every cent you can get your hands on. And when the bank account grows a bit, buy another car, or sell yours, then buy another car. Pick up a car that has good potential, and heavy aftermarket support. Like, I don't know, a 1G Talon or something. Free mod's will put it the low 14's, high 13's assuming you don't have a touch of palsy and know how to drive. Then a boost controller, a turbo back exhaust, etc., and now you're really moving.

To sum it up, trying to make your car fast, is like trying to have sex with a paralyzed woman. It will just take way too much time and effort to satisfy you.

Oh, and seriously, cornhole?

2005 Trailblazer - Daily Beater.
2002 Camaro SS - Tire lifter/street car.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:26 AM   #58
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift View Post
agreed. i think you need to figure out what exactly you want out of your car cleanneon. all bashing aside all i see from you is one hypocritical post after another. first its a DD then its a project race car, then racing is bad, then your pissed cause the kid you raced was a D bag to you.

If it comes down to you bought the car because 1. it was what you could afford. 2. you just like civics 3. you didnt know where you were going with it, or whatever the reason you gotta have a starting point. whats the damn car for? if its a DD then dont expect it to be a tuner car. if you want it to be a tuner car then you have to understand the majority of people on this site are serious tuners, not just exhaust and intake owners. these people hunt for rare parts and spend tons of money getting their cars where they want them to be. if thats the path you want to go down then you just have to accept that your car is not there yet and its got a long way to go. i think the majority of negative comments towards you stem from you thinking your car is something that no one else does.

When i first got my base integra i thought i was bad ass with an intake and exhaust tooling around town until i started getting my ass handed to me by pretty much everything. then it quickly became "ok i love this car, its not fast, what do i want to do with it?" i chose to put a great stereo in it and work on its suspension so i could have a fun little auto x car even though it wasnt fast. i got some limited edition konig rims that i have never seen on any other car, i slammed the integra and saved up and put some serious cash into making it handle like a champ, and it did. people loved my car because it was simple yet well done. no body kits, stickers, lighting. just slammed, 17" flat black rims, F1 tires, full coilovers and suspension, sway bars, camber kits, you name it i had it and i saved up and bough the best i could find for it. i had an insanely loud stereo system with what was at the time the best tweeter could offer. JL w3 subs, boston pro components, alpine amps and headunit. I mean, the car took me like two years to just get to that point but everyone seemed to like it for the sheer fact that it wasnt trying to be anything else but what i had intended it to be. thats all im saying.

if you seriously want to start turning your car into something that will make you happy then just try being humble about it. people on here will help you if you 1. have respect for their input 2. are serious about tuning your car, and 3. are humble with what your car is now.

i hope some of this helps. i'd rather you be able to take your car and attitude/mentality towards tuning in a better direction and hopefully bridge whatever gap there is between your opinions and members on the site. like you said, you shouldnt change your car or your preferences to make the site happy, but i think theres a lot of good info members can give you if you want to hear them out.
that post was way too calm for you lol

The Story Behind My Avatar

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:03 AM   #59
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Send a message via AIM to AMF Racing Send a message via Yahoo to AMF Racing
you def need to figure out what you want out of the car.......gonna take a lot of money to make it go fast, and you dont have it. keep it to simple mods, or like others have said sell it and buy something else.
09 PILOT
Old 02-27-2007, 03:13 AM   #60
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMF Racing View Post
you def need to figure out what you want out of the car.......gonna take a lot of money to make it go fast, and you dont have it. keep it to simple mods, or like others have said sell it and buy something else.
Jump on AIM i gota discuss that junkyard run with you
Closed Thread