TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-11-2005, 12:25 AM   #1
AoD
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #243

Send a message via ICQ to AoD Send a message via AIM to AoD Send a message via MSN to AoD Send a message via Yahoo to AoD
Warminster Autocross (SCCA Philly Region) Sunday May 15'th

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...34039635437509

If anyone else is interested. I'll be there.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:14 AM   #2
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
I think I may be down for going, I dont know about running the car though.

New DJ community being built,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:06 AM   #3
Twin_Cam
Tri-State Addict

Member #288

Send a message via AIM to Twin_Cam
Woot! I'll be there, but I don't know in what car yet.

Also, there's a 93 dB @ 50 ft noise limit (condition of getting the site, so as to not annoy the people in the old folks homes.....as if they can hear anyway), so if your car is REALLY loud, you may not be able to run. And by really loud, I don't mean a WRX with a cat-back, 93 dB @ 50 ft is like something running on an open header. Pretty much any street legal car will be fine.

'00 Saturn SL2m- slowest car on TST
Twin_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #4
OutOfStock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #25

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to OutOfStock
Ill be there to watch and probably take pics. They gonna let me? LOL like 2 seconds from my house :-D
Old 05-11-2005, 02:18 PM   #5
Twin_Cam
Tri-State Addict

Member #288

Yea they'll let you.

Old 05-11-2005, 09:05 PM   #6
AoD
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #243

Send a message via ICQ to AoD Send a message via AIM to AoD Send a message via MSN to AoD Send a message via Yahoo to AoD
should be a fun time, I scoped out the site, it's fresh macadam.

I've heard rain tho...
Old 05-11-2005, 09:54 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i'm gonna be pissed if there's rain, i just found out that i have off sunday and was planning to attend. can we run it in the rain?? . my S-03s used to be excellent in the rain but they are getting a little low these days and not as good.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 12:59 AM   #8
AoD
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #243

South Jersey runs unless its a downpour usually
Old 05-12-2005, 01:16 AM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

nice.. i can learn the ropes without anyone knowing how truly unimpressive my times actually are
my goal is to not run slower times than any stock WRXs...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-12-2005, 01:51 AM   #10
Blaise
Tri-State Addict

Member #304

My Ride:
station wagon

Send a message via AIM to Blaise
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
nice.. i can learn the ropes without anyone knowing how truly unimpressive my times actually are
my goal is to not run slower times than any stock WRXs...
bryan
Nice goal, but dont be pissy if you dont make it.

Your first event goal should ALWAYS be to not get lost and go faster on each successive run.

http://www.tirerack.com/features/solo2/handbook.htm
'08 Super Duke - mother of god
Blaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 09:05 PM   #11
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

i'm planning on going to this tomorrow with charles. does anyone know if we can just show up and register? all i see is preregistration and nothing else. and hoping that we can just show up tomorrow and drive, who else is gonna come along?
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-14-2005, 11:42 PM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

i'm a wussy prissy girl, and i cant go to the autox because i just realized that the evil cones will eat my ridiculous fiberglass bumper alive. i dont have the stock one to throw back on on such short notice, so i guess i'll just go watch a bit tomorrow and plan to make the next one. man am i kicking myself right now...
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-15-2005, 01:15 AM   #13
AoD
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #243

the cones shouldn't affect your car. plus if you get one stuck, just stop.

I REALLY UNFORTUNATELY won't be coming my buddies turbo install got slowed down due to a missing bolt today and I have to help him finish gettin spooled.

Sorry
Old 05-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

no really, the cones will hurt my bumper. its fiberglass and its about 3" off the ground. it looks good, but thats about it. i cant go off road, cant go up steep driveways, and now i cant auto-x with it! i'm gonna head over there in the afternoon to watch the second heat though, and plan on making it to the next local one, with stock bumper swapped back on.
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-15-2005, 05:12 PM   #15
doug
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #450

My Ride:
2007 WRX STi Limited, 1969 Z/28 Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_Cam
Woot! I'll be there, but I don't know in what car yet.

Also, there's a 93 dB @ 50 ft noise limit (condition of getting the site, so as to not annoy the people in the old folks homes.....as if they can hear anyway), so if your car is REALLY loud, you may not be able to run. And by really loud, I don't mean a WRX with a cat-back, 93 dB @ 50 ft is like something running on an open header. Pretty much any street legal car will be fine.
Yeah? You're wrong.. I got booted for running at 96 dB. Aint that some shyt?
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 05:58 PM   #16
272sWrx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #281

Send a message via AIM to 272sWrx
an open header lol is like 110-120
Old 05-15-2005, 06:45 PM   #17
doug
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #450

My Ride:
2007 WRX STi Limited, 1969 Z/28 Camaro

I have an open wastegate dump... but theres no way my car was louder than some of the open lotus' and porsche there... someones been smoking crack running the dB machine.
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:00 PM   #18
Twin_Cam
Tri-State Addict

Member #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug
... someones been smoking crack running the dB machine.
That would be me

Just kidding dude. It really did register 96 dB twice. You should've just let up on the throttle as you went by and cheated the system Your car rocked by the way.

I saw Troll there (left while I was doing waivers) and Teh Dirt, I had them sign waivers, but didn't recognize me. Probably because I wasn't standing next to a Saturn.

Old 05-15-2005, 07:55 PM   #19
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

oh wow was that you when we first came in? woops... haha.
anyways this thing was really awesome and i definitely want to drive next time. i highly recommend that everyone else goes and checks it out as well.... it will definitely be a great time.
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-15-2005, 08:21 PM   #20
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

here's the thread with the photos from today... http://www.tristatetuners.com/viewtopic.php?p=28529
bryan

|

Quote:

|