TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #161
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
http://tristatetuners.com/viewtopic.php?p=35382#35382

here. its that easy. dont be afraid of the "new topic" button
-pete
Old 06-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #162
Kevin03WRX
Tri-State Addict

Member #27

My Ride:
2003 MBP WRX & 2009 Legacy 2.5i SE OBP

Send a message via AIM to Kevin03WRX
Totally unrelated but......

Not to be an ass...but for christ sake's give the pissing match a rest guys.....Get on with your lives and go have fun with your damn cars!!!

Old 06-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #163
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

"This dude" doesn't need to be straightened out. I know where I stand, and the first thing you did was rag on my car, something rarely done around this place to anyones car. This also contradicted the fact that you "have nothing against Celica's, so you get an F for effort in trying to cover your tracks. tehDirt is right, if you need to rant about something, lets take it to the rant forum.

P.S. I think this out to be locked, just to stop the bickering. Troll and PDT can handle this privately without all of us chiming in anymore.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
Old 06-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #164
03tarmacblack
Tri-State Addict

Member #219

LOL i was just having some fun, and you took it to the heart. I like all cars and you can catch me making fun of my pos once a while 2. For the last time, lol, im done with this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 06-06-2005, 09:00 PM   #165
Blaise
Tri-State Addict

Member #304

My Ride:
station wagon

Send a message via AIM to Blaise
I got my dynosheet in my email today. Not the best, but I'm not whining.
'08 Super Duke - mother of god
Old 06-06-2005, 09:40 PM   #166
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
yeah this took a wrong turn here so i'm locking it.
PDT if you want to respond to my post privately and tell me what I was lying about then I would honestly appreciate that, but if you dont I wont worry about it. i guess there were some opposing expectations there that day but i was thinking that the shop would give the customer what they wanted.
anyways... locked.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread