TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
Brendan
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21349

My Ride:
'12 VW MKVI

New Guy - Brendan's Accord

Hey All! Just decided now to make an account and join the gang. Forgot how I heard about TriStateTuners, but I am on board now. Been reading through events and meets and what not for quite a few weeks. Hope to join up the community and make somewhat of a difference.

Anyways, onto important stuff, I have an '09 Accord with quite a few things done to it...

Quote:
Mesh Grill | 19" Moven S5R's | JDM Emblems | Interior Work | Drilled/Slotted Rotors+Pads
Pioneer F900BT w/bypass | Cobra XRS-R10G | Blacked Calipers | UltraRacing STB | Coolant Bypass | Takeda SRI
V6 Bumper | KSportKontrol Pro Coilovers | SPC 3-Arm Camber Kit | SICKSPEED Performance Lugs | JTECH Grounding Kit
OPTIMA RedTop Battery w/Carbon Fiber Cover | PROGRESS 22mm RSB | Custom Terminals w/ Voltage Monitor+Upgraded Grounds
LED'd Interior/Exterior | Magnaflow 14832 | Resonator Delete | Projector Headlights | CCFL's | 5K HID's | Custom Fogs w/3K NOKYAS
TB Spacer | Custom Engine Bay | 15% Tint| Flip Key | M3 Roof Spoiler | MUGEN Goodies | My Custom Test-Pipe/Cat-Delete
I took that above list from my signature on my Accord forums. My car, I know, isn't quite fast and I am leaning towards a Low'n'Slow type of concept. My rear is already low, as is the front, just gotta roll fenders then I'm gonna go Herrafrush.

I've had my car for about 2 years now. It used to be my sister's but she had some personal health/mental issues and thus it ended up in my hands. My former ride was a Pontiac G8 which, sadly, is gone... The Accord will be swapped out later this year for somethin' else, just haven't decided yet.

I am from Radnor/Villanova and attend Cabrini College full time and MC3 for summer stuff. I work right near KoP @ an insurance company and handle claims and analysis work in liability insurance.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to kickin' posts on the forums and, potentially, meetin' up at some events. I will, def, be @ the NSXPO and Honda Day. A few folks from my Accord forums will be driving over from different states for both events.

This will serve as my build thread for all future posts. Creating the 'New Member' thread right now.

Last edited by Brendan; 07-12-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
accordguy04
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #18243

My Ride:
2004 Honda Accord 6-6

Send a message via AIM to accordguy04
Welcome to TST! Good to have another Accord on here, there's not enough. What other Accord forums are you on? I'm on Driveaccord.net, V6P.net and EliteCM.net
accordguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
Brendan
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21349

My Ride:
'12 VW MKVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by accordguy04 View Post
Welcome to TST! Good to have another Accord on here, there's not enough. What other Accord forums are you on? I'm on Driveaccord.net, V6P.net and EliteCM.net
I was on DriveAccord.net for awhile until I went and got myself banned... I am formerly SimpleStaple over there. I'm over @ My8thGen (8th Gen Accord Specific) and there was a constant rivalry between DA.net and M8G... I got freaked out on by the mods over there about a [WTB] thread so I chewed them out and got canned.

:3

But yes! Glad to be an Accord and see other Accords.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
accordguy04
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #18243

My Ride:
2004 Honda Accord 6-6

Send a message via AIM to accordguy04
Nice. haha
accordguy04 is offline   Reply With Quote