TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Ask The Law
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
Corey
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10943

My Ride:
98 GS

Send a message via AIM to Corey
Question concerning suspended license

Tonight I was pulled over for my license plate lights being out, and everything went routine until he ran my license. It turns out that I have a suspension on it that I am completely unaware as to why. I received 2 tickets years ago for non moving violations (driving after curfew & headlight being out) and two tickets this past fall (for the sound of my exhaust & I didn't have my license on me) Other than that I haven't been ticketed for anything including non vehicle offenses (Never received an underage, which im aware could impact your license) I was pulled over in the middle of february (of this year) for suspicious activity (I took a shortcut through some office buildings to get to my apartment complex late at night) and everything with my license was fine then, the officer apologized and wished me a good night. I asked the officer from tonight if he could clarify as to why my license is suspended and he said he doesnt have the means to do so. He said that it may be a parking ticket that I am unaware of and my best shot would be to start calling all the borough parking authorities that I have publicly parked in for the past few months. I was wondering if there were any alternative choices to that option that would be more time and energy efficient. I think you can run your record at a tags place but I am not sure. Or do you think it is possible that there is a clerical error and I should look into old tickets? There is also no fine on the ticket, and im not sure why.

And would it be recommended to drive (even if its just to school and back) on a suspended license, considering the circumstances? Or should I not push my already bad luck?

Thank you Officer(s)!

Last edited by Corey; 04-02-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
Bane
[TST] Police Officer

Member #8526

My Ride:
Will P.I.T. you

Call Penn DOT

Don't drive until you can get it cleared up it will just make things worse.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Corey
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10943

My Ride:
98 GS

Send a message via AIM to Corey
thanks officer, it was suspended from a lack of a response to a ticket for modified exhaust
i went to an autotags service and they printed the report i needed and i payed the fine over the phone
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote