TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
04AV6 6SPD
Tri-State Addict

Member #4971

My Ride:
04 AV6 6SPD

Send a message via AIM to 04AV6 6SPD Send a message via Yahoo to 04AV6 6SPD
microcenter employee discount

i dont know where to post this but we have friends and family promotion at Microcenter from 5th till 19th. pretty much you pay what i pay for stuff. no set discounts so you would have to pm me or im to find out prices. not much discount on big ticket items but pretty good on smaller stuff. im me or pm me sku of product you interested in and ill pm you prices

admin or mod please move it to more appropriate section or delete if its against rules or what not
yes i work here but not on commission so i dont get anything off this, just trying to help.

only catch is that i have to be here for you to buy something, you will pay as regular customer at register (not to me), just with discount

store is located in wayne/saint davids 19087
microcenter.com
04AV6 6SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
FocusDude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6269

My Ride:
01 Focus ZX3

Haven't been out there in who knows how long. Wish I had spare cash to build a new puter. Nice deal!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
FocusDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

nice. i always go to that store.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:
Just a Lancer and a Civic

Send a message via AIM to J.Ralli Send a message via Yahoo to J.Ralli
props to mike for the deal he gave me!
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.
J.Ralli is offline   Reply With Quote