TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #21
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_eh View Post
Champagne gold with gold flake is probably my favorite choice too... it's `oem` with some kick... I won't feel like such a betrayer... midnight purple looks awesome but 1 scratch will destroy everything.

You never go bates to mouth! yeah rainbow might be a little outlandish.
Yea I guess you are right about that. A beautiful midnight purple car turns into a "Yo check out that sick SCRATCH!".

And I can't condone or recommend going Bates to mouth either lol. But yea rainbow flake just makes the car look too busy. The OEM color with the gold flake will really give the car some flavor and make it pop. Definitively would be my #1 choice for the S14.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #22
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:
Zenki S14 - Sold the SRT4

and so it shall be done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

no thread for current s2000.
mr_eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #23
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to The Great NY Send a message via MSN to The Great NY Send a message via Yahoo to The Great NY
Hell i may not even have my car still for my own event. Damn scumbags that hit and ran my car.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

The Great NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #24
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to The Great NY Send a message via MSN to The Great NY Send a message via Yahoo to The Great NY
And yea. Im fb friends with ken. Clean gen coupe he has.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #25
Kgmdawg84
Tri-State Addict

Member #51

My Ride:
2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8L R-Spec

Send a message via AIM to Kgmdawg84
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great NY View Post
And yea. Im fb friends with ken. Clean gen coupe he has.

thank you Justin

I was bummed I didnt see your car at the JNA event... I saw it at the OC meet a couple months ago... gorgeous car bro
Kgmdawg84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #26
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgmdawg84 View Post
thank you Justin

I was bummed I didnt see your car at the JNA event... I saw it at the OC meet a couple months ago... gorgeous car bro
No problem. I always give respect where its due. And yea..i felt out of place without my ride. Especially after seeing all the mazda family show up.

Its one thing going to a meet all the time with your ride and give coverage for the event. But its a whole different feeling being there without it..lol.. I was pissed. Its all good tho. She'll be getting repaired and come out looking great.

Thank you very much for the compliment. Greatly appreciated.

You should let me do a full shoot of your car sometime. I dont know if you ever seen any of my work or not tho.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great NY View Post
Its one thing going to a meet all the time with your ride and give coverage for the event. But its a whole different feeling being there without it..lol.. I was pissed. Its all good tho. She'll be getting repaired and come out looking great.
... this is the car I can't bring to the meet because it's down for paint/widebody http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=127018

so if you need a fist bump I'm the one with the beard.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #28
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:

is this a picture you took? I noticed the watermark I had saved this the other day when blasting through event pictures

Old 10-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #29
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_eh View Post

is this a picture you took? I noticed the watermark I had saved this the other day when blasting through event pictures
Yea thats me

Old 10-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #30
Kgmdawg84
Tri-State Addict

Member #51

My Ride:
2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8L R-Spec

Send a message via AIM to Kgmdawg84
bump it up! great event this weekend!!
Kgmdawg84 is offline   Reply With Quote