TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Ask The Law
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict

Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
citation question.. waiting too long?

So on this sunday will be a month that I was pulled over.. I got pulled over for having a turn signal out in my car.. when he pulled me over he told me that, took my info, also told me ( which I knew ) that I was out past curfew. the state police officer that pulled me over also found a pipe/bowl in my car. He told me what I will be getting for this and some other info and searched the rest of my car to find nothing. He told me I will be receiving the citation in the mail soon and that will tell me what to do from there..

Now here we are almost a month later, 2 days ago on the 13th I went to the state police barracks and asked about it beings I dont want to be in anymore trouble, get pulled over and have a bench warrant, get locked up, anything ETC. i just want this done and over with. He finally gave me a call back eariler this morning telling me that the paper work is still being processed and theres no problem, that if i have any questions call him back blah blah blah. My question is can this be fought for him waiting so long to cite me or is this not even worth the time, I should just take it and go.? thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
Bane
[TST] Police Officer

Member #8526

My Ride:
Will P.I.T. you

there is a statute of limitations on everything but I doubt it will be much longer, just wait it out
Old 08-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict

Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
K well here is is almost 2 months and still nothing, which I am fine with just dont wana get myself in more trouble,.

Thanks alot bane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline   Reply With Quote