TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 11-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
Ds650rida
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4808

My Ride:
636/NA6/OBS

Send a message via AIM to Ds650rida
panda sti??

I have been fascinated with this particular beast for quite a while. I have not been able to find very much, if any, information on it. From what I believe, it is a limited edition sti, with a 2 tone black and white paint job, blacked out tail lights, a black front lip, and black wheels. I am unaware if subaru actually made these or if somebody just did it and called it a panda. I have seen only a few video's and one claiming to be a stock car, so I think that it might be a production made vehicle. If anybody knows what i am talking about or has any sort of photo's, information, video's, ect, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...400167a16c.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...6b014c51e7.htm
Ds650rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
na there's no such things as a factory panda sti... the two videos you posted are two different cars. looks like the car in the first vid is a WRX... i see front brembos but no rears, and sounds like its got extensive engine work including a built block, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
Ds650rida
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4808

My Ride:
636/NA6/OBS

Send a message via AIM to Ds650rida
makes sense. it threw me off because it said limited edition and i've never seen those tail lights before.
Ds650rida is offline   Reply With Quote