TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
rippinsti
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5362

My Ride:
2005 Subaru STi 2007 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to rippinsti
JOB OFFER. Volvo Parts Driver

Hey everyone, I will be heading back to school in a few weeks which means there is a job opening up.

I work part time at Volvo of Fort Washington delivering parts. This is a part time job.

8:30-3pm Monday thru Friday

Must have a clean drivers license

and MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST!!!!

if your interested you can come in in PERSON and fill out a application or call 215 653 7300 and ask for RICK. he is the parts manager. BRING A PEN IF YOU COME IN PERSON. this will increase your chances of getting hired by him.

this is a great place to work. Rick is an awesome boss who as long as you get your work done and are on time could care less what you do. This was my second summer driving for him.

You drive all over the place being that we are one of the few Volvo dealerships around...a GPS is a must and that is on your own dime. but its worth it.

if you want more information call Rick and talk to him or stop by.
rippinsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
I would have loved to have had this for the summer. Sucks I'm going back to school now as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote