TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-07-2007, 05:30 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Save the cheerleader, save the world... The official Heroes thread

Just wondering who watches Heroes on here... I just finished catching up on the first 11 episodes and I definitely like it. For those interested you can go to nbc.com and watch all of the episodes online, its pretty cool. I would recommend watching it from the beginning because it might be pretty confusing otherwise.
So yeah, anyone watch it? Season 2 starts Jan. 22nd, so there should be some new action soon.
Thats it, I'm out.
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:49 AM   #2
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Yeah my girlfriend and I are hooked on it. I can't wait for the new season, if for nothing else then to see when Hiro gets the sword lol.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:51 AM   #3
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
love the show. cant wait til its back on.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #4
MrGudbar99
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1036

Send a message via AIM to MrGudbar99 Send a message via MSN to MrGudbar99
I watch it and I must say, it's pretty damn good. People in my office kept talking about it so I just told them I'll watch it from the beginning. Before when I randomly caught an episode, I thought it was garbage. But I was wrong and now I can't wait for it to start up again......................That and 24!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
Gaze
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2322

My Ride:
96 Jeep ZJ, 07 Jeep Patriot

Send a message via AIM to Gaze
I watch. I just hope the plot progresses unlike a lot of the other shows out there because Im sick of seeing "flashback episodes" and "background stories" every 3rd week.

Gaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:53 AM   #6
JET02WRX
Tri-State Addict

Member #2133

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon

Its the first "network" tv show I've watched in a long time. I've only had a chance to watch the first 4 episodes, but now that I know its available on NBC's website I'm watching it at work on my lunch hour. I like the way the show is done in that "give 'em a taste" style that immediately gets you hooked.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #7
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

Pam is addicted to that show so yeh, I watch it.
1937 Ford pick-up
1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road
poolmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #8
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:
2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr

Send a message via AIM to 2drStunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
I watch. I just hope the plot progresses unlike a lot of the other shows out there because Im sick of seeing "flashback episodes" and "background stories" every 3rd week.

i agree 100%! I just wish the show would get going! Love it but come on already!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
2drStunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #9
95SC2
Tri-State Addict

Member #560

My Ride:
05 Xterra, 97 Taurus SHO & 05 Yamaha r1

Send a message via AIM to 95SC2
i need to start watching this, i keep hearing alot about it but i never get a chance to see it
95SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #10
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

I love it, I started a thread on it when it first came out but it never went anywhere. And it's not season 2, its the 2nd half of season 1. They are doing that hiatus BS like LOST does when you get the season in parts. Oh well, the 22nd can't get here soon enough.

EDIT: heres the original

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ghlight=heroes
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
DoubleOughtCel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #11
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

weird, i did a search for heroes because i figured there was probably a thread on it but i didnt see that one. oh well...
and yeah i figured it might be the first half of season one. i hate that they do that, it makes no sense. it is cool though that you can watch past episodes of pretty much anything online though

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 01-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #12
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

Yea, like LOST. I just finished season 2 on DVD and now I'm catching up on season 3 so I can start watching after the hiatus in Feb.

Oh well, Heroes FTW.

So what does everyone think about Peter being the bomb that blows up NYC? I think it has something to do with him being in contact with the radioactive/nuclear guy from the one episode.
Quote:
Old 01-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #13
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah i was thinking about why they only kinda had that radioactive guy in one episode even though he's obviously like the other more main characters, and that combined with the painting of the man in flames had me thinking. but i didnt think it'd be peter, i just thought it would be the radioactive guy freaking out and blowing up.
they havent actually changed anything in the paintings at all... and hero hasnt been able to change the past either. he has been able to freeze the present but thats it. all the paintings about the cheerleader were true so i'd have to assume the painting about the bomb is going to be true, and also when hiro saw isaac dead.
what i'm wondering is, how quickly is this 5 weeks going to go by? is it all in one season or will it be dragged out, and at the conclusion of this whole buildup will there be more to the show or will that be it?

|

Quote:

|
Old 01-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #14
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

It's definitely more complex than we might think it is. Theres actually a whole forum dedicated to the show.

www.moonoversun.com

I found it a while ago while I was trying to figure something out I had seen. It's kind of wild, someone from the forums actually paid so much attention to the show that he noticed a computer screen with human DNA with an extra chromosome or something and thinks that these people from the show are mutated in some way, or something, whatever. It's F'ed up. Theres a whole theory sub-section on those forums. If you want to get a real insight on the show, spend a half hour on those forums. It will blow your mind.
Quote:
Old 01-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #15
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor

Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

I am currently addicted to The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, and Lost! Now is a great time to be a fan of network television!
Will@TurboTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #16
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will@TurboTek View Post
I am currently addicted to The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, and Lost! Now is a great time to be a fan of network television!
The best time in years, IMO. I was all about the Office during season 1, but I have not seen an episode since. Not becuase I don't like it, just because I haven'tt made it a point to watch it.
Quote:
Old 01-07-2007, 05:04 PM   #17
Unholy FD3S
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #2521

My Ride:
240sx (s14) RX7 ( FD )

Send a message via AIM to Unholy FD3S
cant wait for season 2, big fan here.
FC Fund------10.00
Unholy FD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #18
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

Send a message via AIM to sherwood
i love that show..i watched the first episode..got my friends hooked on it any now its a monday night tradition at my friends house...like 7 people or so..we all go for a cruise for a half hour or so..do some taping and then go back to his house and watch it...all of u are more than welcome to come if ur close to the south brunswick area! come join the fun haha
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #19
JSeoul
Tri-State Addict

Member #2712

My Ride:
2006 Acura RSX Type-S

Send a message via AIM to JSeoul Send a message via MSN to JSeoul
Heroes is definitly an awesome show. I'm a total fan of superpowers and all that stuff. so Jan22 is the new season? sweet.

BBMessenger PIN: 24A39C04
JSeoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:24 PM   #20
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Best show I've seen in a long time...thumbsup!

Also here's a site for tv shows and cartoons. http://tv-links.co.uk/

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote