TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Free Signed Radiator from RJ De Vera and Mishimoto!

TST Members,

We are excited to announce Mishimoto spokesperson RJ De Vera is participating in a very special radiator giveaway. RJ is going to sign a Mishimoto Performance Honda Aluminum Radiator of your choice!

RJ De Vera has been a leader in the import scene for years. RJ shares the same foundation with Mishimoto in the import performance scene and has been well credited for his passion and drive with everything he has worked on.

RJ De Vera has been heavily involved in the Import car industry from the beginning and was first introduced to the import scene as a former street racer, import car tuner, and expert consultant. He has had experience in every part of the industry from creating his own line and brand Ro_Ja to building many top industry show cars. RJ was has also been recognized for his acting and consulting work for the “The Fast and the Furious”, and more recently MTV’s “Life in the Fastlane”.

RJ has been heavily involved in the Honda scene, building everything from his first DA Integra, to NSX's, and most recently the Mishimoto sponsored Time-Attack RSX. His passion for the industry should not go un-noticed, and Mishimoto is proud to have him on our team.

Enter the contest here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

No love for my boy RJ?
|
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:22 AM   #3
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Send a message via AIM to AMF Racing Send a message via Yahoo to AMF Racing
i entered a while back, that signed rad would look right at home in my s2k
09 PILOT
AMF Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #4
Spocknasty
Meh

Member #986

I'm in. Car runs hella hot this would be awesome!

I <3 JSC Speed and Liquid Powder Coats!
Spocknasty is offline   Reply With Quote