TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery > Photography
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Please use these links to purchase from B+H Photo and Adorama to help support TST

B+H Photo and Adorama are two of the premiere websites to purchase photo, video, lighting, and other electronics equipment.

If you are planning on making a purchase at either B+H Photo or Adorama, please use the links below to make your purchase in order to help support TST in the process.

Thanks for enjoying TST and helping to keep it up and running..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 12-09-2009 at 03:45 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
Good Stuff..

grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
Chris_PA
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1541

My Ride:
02 Exploder

Send a message via AIM to Chris_PA
Dude
I just ordered something like 10 min ago from B&H and then come on here and see this

Next time

Chris_PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

finally got the adorama banner and linked it above. thanks for taking the minute to click through these banners if you're going to be doing any shopping at B+H or Adorama.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
Chris_PA
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1541

My Ride:
02 Exploder

B&H banner isn't working for me

Old 03-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

not working how? they both click through for me.
let me know, thanks for taking the time...

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #7
Chris_PA
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1541

My Ride:
02 Exploder

it doesnt show up at all for me

i see this:

Old 03-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

hmm I dont know. it shows up for me on both Internet Explorer and Firefox... I reset the code even though its the same, and I also added a link below as well, hopefully at least that shows up for you. Let me know, thanks.

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
Chris_PA
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1541

My Ride:
02 Exploder

Link shows up

weird

Old 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
I may actually be ordering something from B&H very soon...how does it benefit TST though??
Old 04-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #11
howielong
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #586

My Ride:
Grandpa Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to howielong Send a message via MSN to howielong
I just placed a order though B&H using the banner above. Not sure if I did it right, but if I did I hope it helps the forum.

howielong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

cool thanks... we get a small percentage of the orders placed through the links... its not much but maybe over time it'll add up.

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
just ordered my 50mm f/1.8 through the link, gotta remember to do it in the future as well
Old 05-30-2008, 02:59 AM   #14
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

bryan i might buy something for my new camera to help out tst.
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
05suby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #15
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

just bumping this since i've been talking to some guys that had no idea this was here...

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #16
jcr557
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7777

My Ride:
Fiesta ST, Subaru WRX

Send a message via AIM to jcr557
banner isnt working

jcr557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #17
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:
05 STi 30R Brotated 400awhp

Send a message via AIM to Khellen
*slaps head* Wish I knew this was here over the last few months. Oh well, I'll use the link when I end up getting a 7d.
Khellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #18
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Thanks guys... I fixed the links, not sure what happened there.

Honestly this has generated 0 sales so far (which is kind of disappointing considering some of the gear I know some of you guys have bought).

It only takes an extra click, so if you know you're going to be ordering anything please just take a minute to go through TST for the referral.

Thanks!

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #19
Silverfc88
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #126

My Ride:
88 RX7 TII, 2012 WRX hatch

Send a message via AIM to Silverfc88
Just ordered a few items from B&H using the banner, but I don't know if it worked. Didn't show anywhere about a referral.
Streetport 13bt, Haltech Sprint RE, FIC 1150cc + Delphi 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255, Borg Warner s360 .88, HKS mani, JGS 50mm, Greddy FMIC, HKS Twin Power, AEM water/meth inj
Silverfc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #20
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Yeah I don't think it will show anything, but if you click the link and order in the same session it should go through. I'll try to check in a few days to see if it processed through.
Thanks!

|

Quote:

|