TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:47 AM   #81
07BlackSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #852

Send a message via AIM to 07BlackSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
I give the kid respect bro, this thread is out of control. If you guys don't like this kid, leave it at that.
Dimitri, trust me if you ever were in West Chester and met this kid you would understand. He just does nonstop **** talk and has nothing to back it up. When you call him out he comes up with excusses...now he is here saying he has 200hp and has nothing to back it up...I have tried to stay calm but I am sorry when it comes to idiots I only have limited patience even when I am bring in solid figures form sites....

But I do agree man I should have been more mannered

Last edited by 07BlackSS; 01-06-2006 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:52 AM   #82
ketchup!
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #656

My Ride:
Speedooo's Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greddy2000Civic
Dimitri, trust me if you ever were in West Chester and met this kid you would understand. He just does nonstop **** talk and has nothing to back it up. When you call him out he comes up with excusses...now he is here saying he has 200hp and has nothing to back it up...I have tried to stay calm but I am sorry when it comes to idiots I only have limited patience even when I am bring in solid figures form sites....

interesting, why would someone ****talk if they have nothing to back it up, its like me bragging about my car rofl

greddy, when turbo gonna be done?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:54 AM   #83
07BlackSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboy18974
interesting, why would someone ****talk if they have nothing to back it up, its like me bragging about my car rofl

greddy, when turbo gonna be done?

Exactly my point...it boggles my mind....I am only telling a certain few when it will be done..My turbo is going to be very very sleeperish...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:56 AM   #84
ketchup!
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #656

My Ride:
Speedooo's Sister

Quote:
Exactly my point...it boggles my mind....I am only telling a certain few when it will be done..My turbo is going to be very very sleeperish...
AWWWWWWWW cmon at least shoot me a pm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:57 AM   #85
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:

I know what you mean. I can obviously see accord racer talks alot of ****, but be the bigger person and just ignore it ya know. I am sure you are better than that. Ive talked to you on numorous occations you seem really chill, just drop what this kid has to say. I mean you are right, and this is just my opinion so take it as you please. I just am starting to feel bad for the kid, ya know.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:58 AM   #86
07BlackSS
Tri-State Addict

Member #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboy18974
AWWWWWWWW cmon at least shoot me a pm
maybe

Lets just say..I am going to lay low for a while...And thanks to Broken5hift for the help!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:05 AM   #87
WhiteFiveO
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #245

Send a message via AIM to WhiteFiveO
accord racer youve been studying to be a mechanic for 5 yrs haha good one shoulda been done about 3 yrs ago shoulda learned a thing or 2 in school and realized only in movies do wings body kits and neons make you go fast
Old 01-06-2006, 02:46 AM   #88
1988 Olds
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #201

My Ride:
2012 Chevy Cruze

Send a message via AIM to 1988 Olds
Hold on they don't. Worked against your stangs lol. No one knows I got a neon in the grill.

Dynoed at 237hp and 292lbs at the rear wheels.
Hmm ran 13.52 @ 103.42 11/10/06
1994 Hunter Green Acura Integra DB7, Stock
Old 01-06-2006, 03:51 AM   #89
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ugh the next time something like this happens can someone be the good guy and quietly hit this button under the username of the bad post and cut it short before this all goes down? this is not the proper way to act here, so please dont do it again.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread