TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #221
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Some awesome fights last night. Evans vs Griffen was just an AWESOME battle. I love how he just admitted, "I wasn't tapping out, I was just flaying around".

And, I cannot wait now for Mir vs Lesnar 2. That is going to be WAR. With Mir talking smack already, it will just be built up, and will hopefully live to the hype its going to receive.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #222
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict

Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
dude Mir's been working on his hands, his boxing was vicious! he kept getting Nog to the ground and letting him up, you could tell he wanted to test his hands. Mir vs Lesnar 2 will def be a war.

Griffin vs Evans was awesome. I was never really a fan of Evans, but he is good.

and Rampage straight up KO'd Wandy....nice to see him rebound after his "episode" lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
poisonivory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #223
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonivory View Post
dude Mir's been working on his hands, his boxing was vicious! he kept getting Nog to the ground and letting him up, you could tell he wanted to test his hands. Mir vs Lesnar 2 will def be a war.

Griffin vs Evans was awesome. I was never really a fan of Evans, but he is good.

and Rampage straight up KO'd Wandy....nice to see him rebound after his "episode" lol
Mir working on his hands is nuts, cannot wait to see how that will play into effect when he goes against Lesnar again. Lesnar has been working on his hands too, and his hands are like giant hammers hitting you.

Evans fists are like gold too. I think that Evans striking ability is second to none with everyone in the 205 class, minus if Anderson steps up a class.

And finally, its good to see Rampage back on track again. After getting his head straight, he is going to be on a quest to get that title back. One thing that I am curious about though, would Rampage fight against Evans? Being friends, and training partners, it would be an interesting fight. If they did go toe to toe, it would be a HUGE bang-fest. Those two standing up with each other would be absolutely insane.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:01 PM   #224
massone
Tri-State Addict

Member #2256

My Ride:
93 300zxtt, 07 Legacy gt

in case anybody missed last nights dynamite, these are the only vids i've found soo far

alvarez vs aoki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B77-UKuWM

manoef vs hunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6aErtAdcZg

hari vs overeem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeO4AjE3cdE

cro cop vs choi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtgXQDrdLok

man manhoef is an animal, he needs to stay in mma I'd love to see a stand up fight with him and a. silva. sucks alvarez lost to ****ing aoki in his grappling pants

Last edited by massone; 12-31-2008 at 12:04 PM.
massone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #225
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict

Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
Few friends and I will be going to Atlantic City on Friday January 23rd for the Extreme Challenge event @ the Tropicana. Eddie Alvarez will be fighting, Wilson Reiss, Tara Larosa and others.

If anyone plans on going, let me know, maybe we can meet up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
poisonivory is offline   Reply With Quote