TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
On Sale
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #869

accident last night on i-95, silver civic

My friends where driving home last night from philly (yes they were drunk). They got into a horrible accident on i-95, the hit a guard rail, and flipped the car. The passenger went out the windsheild and the driver is still unconcious. The car was so bad, that today when my friends neice went to see the car, the people said she coudnt see it because there was so much blood all over the car, nobody was allowed near it. My friend is still on concious, and they dont know if he will be able to see again, as his face is badly ripped apart.

Did anyone see this last night? around 2am around the woodhaven rd exit.

Please keep my friends in your prayers... they are both still in ICU, and my one friend, the driver needs blood real bad.

x100000000
On Sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

1) Don't drive drunk
2) Wear seatbelt

I'll keep them in my thoughts, but also, I'll know it was his fault anyway.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #3
96s14
Tri-State Addict

Member #1066

My Ride:
KA24DET 240sx and BAMF Pathfinder

What blood type? I am AB pos. If that is a match hit me up, i am registered with the red cross for giving blood.

1996 KA-T: Sold

1997 Pathfinder: Sold
96s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:23 PM   #4
On Sale
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #869

Im unsure of his blood type, but his neice is supposed to let me know tonight. Also, yes it was his fault, they both were not wearing seatbelts, but still... its sad , and im really worried for 2 close friends. The one, who's neice is like my best friend, he is like my best friend too. i helped him build his 350 chevy into a toyota sr5 pickup, and i helped him work on his integra... i really hope he pulls through this....

O and ps. he used to work at the superior car wash in morrisville/fairless hills, he had long hair, and he knew alot of people on here from when they would go and get there cars washed there. he rode a purple/black/yellow old school cbr f3, he was always at the car wash. plus last summer he used to come to tst meets, and some of the wendys meets on rt1, sandra and carl where there, if u guys remember behind la fitness when i was riding that cbr that was his bike... and u guys were talkin to him too.

Last edited by On Sale; 04-15-2006 at 07:26 PM.
On Sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:35 PM   #5
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
No matter whose fault it is...I hope the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BUY MY STUFF!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
james_ls is offline   Reply With Quote