TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Extreme PSI
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
extremepsi
Vendor

Member #1500

H3R Performance Fire Extinguishers Now in Stock @ Extreme PSI!

Hello everyone,

Do you enjoy racing, four wheeling, hot rods, classic cars or souping-up your everyday ride? Or do you prefer cruising the open road in your RV or big rig? Whatever your passion, protect your investment with premium auto fire extinguishers from H3R Performance. They are also great for home, garage, office and marine use!

H3R Performance MaxOut™ Proven Dry Chemical Fire Protection: Extinguishers starting at $54.30!

H3R Performance HalGuard Premium Clean Agent Fire Protection: Extinguishers starting at $112.72!

Don't forget the bracket and clamps you need to mount these extinguishers in your car or to your roll cage!

H3R Performance hand held 1 lb. and 2.5 lb. fire extinguishers come standard with aviation style mounting brackets. Stylish and versatile billet mounting brackets are also available. Band clamps fit 2.6” or 3.0” diameter fire extinguishers, and can be combined with the flat surface mount or either of the four roll bar mounts. Available in polished and brushed finishes. One year limited warranty.

H3R Performance Billet Mounting Accessories: Starting at $40.75!

Thanks,
Jessica
Extreme PSI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

215-244-4295
extremepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Nick 95 6sp
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3675

My Ride:
'95 Supra Turbo 6sp

Do you have the H3R #22409 2.5lb red in stock? I assume I could just drive over and pick it up?
Nick 95 6sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
extremepsi
Vendor

Member #1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick 95 6sp View Post
Do you have the H3R #22409 2.5lb red in stock? I assume I could just drive over and pick it up?
Nick,

We have them in stock. You can either order on our website or pick it up locally.

Regards,
Niu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

215-244-4295
Old 06-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
Nick 95 6sp
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3675

My Ride:
'95 Supra Turbo 6sp

Thanks, Niu. It's so close to my work I would rather just drive over at lunchtime and pick it up. Maybe hit up the Sonic while I'm over that way ...nevermind...make that Hooters.

My curiosity: Does extremepsi have some kind of extra shipping charge to ship an item like this? I notice on some sites they charge a pretty big chunk to ship it, like even $25.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
extremepsi
Vendor

Member #1500

Unfortunately due to the product being hazardous, additional freight is required from UPS. We typically only charge a flat rate of $7.50 handling fee on all orders. If you are local, I would recommend picking the item up.

215-244-4295
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
Nick 95 6sp
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3675

My Ride:
'95 Supra Turbo 6sp

I picked up this extinguisher earlier today. Nice piece at a good price. Thanks.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I can vouch for this product as well... I bought 2 Halguard 2.5 lb extinguishers from ExtremePSI for a great price and then of course I saved shipping charges by picking up locally. I keep one in each of the cars (that I care about, haha).

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote