TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 04:04 AM   #21
DC Hunny5
Tri-State Addict

Member #2807

My Ride:
02 Acura RSX-S = Totaled :( 07 Jeep Compass

Send a message via AIM to DC Hunny5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honduh View Post
I really dont see why you are getting so upset about it? It wasnt even focused toward you in any way. I don't see you backing up cleanneon when he gets flamed on a daily basis.
i'm getting offensive about it because i hate when people flame other people on their preference... i dont "back up" cleanneon because honestly i dont read his threads. sorry, thats just me. i tend to stick to threads of people i know. whatever, not like i have to explain myself anyway.

Quote:
colleen is wild as hell, she'll def give someone the bizz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:04 AM   #22
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

well according to you anything goes, and according to troll that thread didn't.

And you also seem to be typing just fine now. Funny how we sober up quickly.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:10 AM   #23
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

From the way you were typing before you seemed to be sloshed. And 45 minutes go by and you are good. Something seems a bit fishy. I've have been drunk like once or twice before and I didn't get sober that fast.

Oh and no one backs up cleanneon he is a total retard.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:15 AM   #24
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

i do enjoy causing trouble. and yes I had fun. to be a gentlemen i'll say that I have nothing against you, i just didn't like the thread topic. unless you'd like to continue our argument?
Old 04-08-2007, 04:33 AM   #25
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
haha what does that mean? you dont like the thread content but you contribute by saying you enjoyed the same festivites as i did and then try to bull someone? whatever i dont care. chaz saw the whole thing lol. you just want to stirr **** up like always. i understand what its like to be a tool.... haha oh wait no i dont, sorry. btw im 23 i can drink and post whenever i like so eat it!
It means exactly what I said. I have nothing against you, I just think the thread content is less than pointless, even for off topic. I have no clue what you mean by festivities. WTF do I even care about chaz or who he is? And yes I do enjoy to stir **** up it tends to make life exciting.

And I'd like you to explain how I'm being a tool, I thought a tool was someone that goes with the flow to be cool and excepted by others, rather than trying to go down his own path?

Who the hell cares how old you are? I'm 23 as well. Would you like my ookie cookie as your prize?
Old 04-08-2007, 04:42 AM   #26
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

I drive a washed up honda? Please explain. I'd love to hear this one.

Ohhhhh you mean festivities. I had a hard time with your incorrect spelling of the word.

Man I wish I could be a tristate tool, but I think you take the cake of tool shed. I don't give a **** about chaz or his 240, he didnt even build it, or fix it, and couldn't if he wanted to, and neither could you unless the build meant bolting on a set of wheels.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:57 AM   #27
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek View Post
hahaah build what? an engine swap? wow. something that was goin to happen anyway. and everything but the block has been replaced. so all that **** that came with the car is gone. you can keep trying to insult me cause i am having the time of my life.
So basically you bought a toilet. Then you had to pay the same amount that you paid for the toilet to fix it. Good investment. You might as well paint it white.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:00 AM   #28
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
good ****ing thing i didnt know how to cut my bumper to get my lip on

i think i used those things called wrenches. and that thing that clicks when you turn it one way. but i couldnt figure out why it would only move in one direction.
Wow you figured out how to get your bumper off? Thats cute. I'm more of a fan of air then manual tools. I'm pretty sure I have more money in tools then you have into your car, and I know how to use them.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:03 AM   #29
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
ooh ooh or how to install my entire suspension and turbo back in 15 degree weather, bolting on wheels. i just do that when it snows. sorry not all of us roll on 14s
wow suspension. thats hard. turbo back, damn even harder. i did a motor swap in the rain once, am I cool now?
Old 04-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #30
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
seriously what exactly are you getting at? you have a car thats going nowhere really fast while hes got a car thats drastically improving everyday from where it was? and yo want to point a finger? you voted for bush didnt you.
what am i getting at? I tried to end it and say I had no problems other than the OP. you had to be a dick and keep it going. Obviously you have no idea where my car is going, since I don't even have a civic. Nor do you see the stockpile of parts I have growing for my b series build. You also don't know about the 2 motors in my garage waiting for my next build in a totally different car. Or any of my previous builds. Or the side jobs I have done on friends cars and the paid side work I do.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:10 AM   #31
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
haha a motor swap that bolts right up. that must have been hard.
uh last time I checked honda swaps dont just bolt right up. most of the time they need custom mounts and shift linkage, that I know how to make.

BTW Buster you have been reported to troll. Please remove your avatar.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:12 AM   #32
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Buster you drive a wrx. Has anything you've done original?

Jspec you too with the avatar thing.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:22 AM   #33
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Buster I already have it on the screen shot if you really want to deny it that much.

I love how you say my honda isnt original when yo don't know what it is and there are only 10,000 of my motor in the entire world.

Wow. 12's. So fast. Yes, faster than me, but who ever said I'm fast, yet?
Old 04-08-2007, 05:30 AM   #34
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
well im sorry. no more dick replies from me to you. ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:32 AM   #35
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
yeah i didnt mean to hurt your feelings
Old 04-08-2007, 05:56 AM   #36
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

You guys make a good couple.

Thanks for playing
Old 04-08-2007, 08:25 AM   #37
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Send a message via AIM to drew
i see that chaz and busters replys were deleted but not honduh, it's pretty sad if they got warnings but he didn't get one..

Old 04-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #38
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

Yea, that is kinda wierd.
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
Old 04-08-2007, 09:27 AM   #39
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
maybe they deleted their own posts because they realized what idiots they were being? the moderation on the forum is extremely objective and no personal opinions come into play, so please dont ASSume that anyone on the moderating team is being extremely one sided.
anyway, this thread sucks. i'd love to see everyone be the 'bigger man' and use a little self-moderation and not participate in this kind of garbage. you know what they say about fighting on the internet...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread