TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2005, 03:27 AM   #1
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
Friend needs beater to learn how to drive stick?

My friend owns a 2002 VW Jetta GLS 4 door 1.8T that he just got like less then a year ago. It only has like 27K on it which is like low as heck. However the car is automatic. Well he is getting board of the car (even thought I think its a pretty fast and nice looking car), he wants to sell this car and get like some Honda or Acura 5 speed maunal. He is thinking about getting a 2000 Honda Prelude. Anyway he wants to learn how to drive stick however my only friend that would allow someone to drive his car left for college. So i am wondering if anyone has a beater car he could learn on. He kind of has a basic idea on how it works alittle. Because he always drove his Jetta in the stick mode operation on his tranmission. If not i just said maybe he could get his dad to take out a car from one of those discount car dealerships and then let him learn how to drive on that car? The kid is going to sell his car after he gets the new one. So anyone interested? The car is fully loaded, has intake, exhaust, tint, rear tail lights.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote