TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #1601
Jim
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #29

My Ride:
2000 Saturn SL 5MT

Send a message via AIM to Jim Send a message via MSN to Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Is it still too early to find out how much $$ was raised for MAW?
It shouldn't be. TROLL, How much did we raise???
Old 05-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #1602
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Cool. I'll be sure to let you know.
ok sounds good dude.
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
Old 05-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #1603
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I'm anxious to announce, but we have to wait until tomorrow to get the donation number from Sonic, and hopefully I'll get the total from the MAW donation jar tomorrow as well.
I called today but the numbers weren't quite available yet. Its gonna be a really good number though .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #1604
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
yeah man the raffle tickets, were FLYING out... along with the TST merch and the sonic pavilion was PACKED... cant wait to hear

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 05-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #1605
srtwantabe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7589

My Ride:
2004 GTO

i posted exactly what hapened witht the bridge accident i forgot wat page on though but i watched the whole thing happen
Old 05-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #1606
guitar72186
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2660

My Ride:
2005 Legact GT

Except a boost leak would cause your car to run rich not lean.....may be a different issue other than a boost leak such as fuel related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
haha brotha relax. saying that trophy went to my head is far from the truth considering I never said anything other than you didn't go anywhere lol. Never said I would have won or exaggerated the situation. You got on it and pulled which put your back tire at my front bumper and I got on it, and you didn't go much further than that. lol... that's all I said, nothing more and I let off because my boost leak was making my wideband way lean.. It was obviously a fail in a humorous sense, because if we're going to take jabs at each other, I could have radio'd my buddy to move over and you could have been left on the side of the highway with no gas. lol... :P

... we were going uphill for gods sakes lol, and on top of that, you're on a freakin bike! lol. My car is a street car... not a bike beater... my buddies GLI on the other hand is a different story but again. Im not here to start anything. Just replying to your remarks. If you really want to talk about the situation feel free to PM or IM me... lol.

Glad to see everyone had a good time at the meet.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:36 AM   #1607
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

if the car is sucking in un metered air after the MAF (such as my throttle body inlet) it can spike lean. It is a boost leak issue. I tested it and have not fixed all of them yet.

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #1608
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

drumroll please...

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet raised $5,039.48 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Thank you so much to all of our awesome sponsors, Sonic of Morgantown, and to everyone who came out and contributed to an amazing day with 1,000 cars in attendance!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #1609
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
drumroll please...

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet raised $5,039.48 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Thank you so much to all of our awesome sponsors, Sonic of Morgantown, and to everyone who came out and contributed to an amazing day with 1,000 cars in attendance!
That's fantastic!
.....makes the great time we all had even better.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #1610
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

Wow great! Is there a breakdown of what money came from where? I bet MAW was so happy!

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
Old 05-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #1611
93slicktoptt
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #15654

My Ride:
93 300zx slick top tt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
if the car is sucking in un metered air after the MAF (such as my throttle body inlet) it can spike lean. It is a boost leak issue. I tested it and have not fixed all of them yet.
UM a boost leak wont make your car run lean. It is a boost(pressure) leak meaning it is pushing the boost out not sucking air in. Your MAF will be reading more air then you are actually getting, making it run rich. No affence but I bet your boost leak isnt your problem.

Also... I had a great time at the meet. Great to see the money go to a good cause. Im looking forward to the next one!

Last edited by 93slicktoptt; 05-06-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #1612
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

...wait, that is it? I was expecting that from Sonic alone. They had to have done $50,000 in sales with how busy they were.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #1613
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slicktoptt View Post
UM a boost leak wont make your car run lean. It is a boost(pressure) leak meaning it is pushing the boost out not sucking air in. Your MAF will be reading more air then you are actually getting, making it run rich. No affence but I bet your boost leak isnt your problem.
please revert to my member journal to discuss what you think my issue is. I never said that my car was running lean. I said it COULD spike lean, but obviously I am ignorant to the subject. The boost leak is my problem as far as not hitting boost correctly goes. my injectors were cleaned by Witch Hunter less than 5k miles ago, my compression is stellar considering it's also a new block, and my ignition components are brand new

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=73532

- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #1614
OutlawzPrez
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5364

My Ride:
1991 Silvia

Better late than never! Video will be up soon...

The KOP Caravan was rollin deep....

Last edited by OutlawzPrez; 05-10-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #1615
Erik
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1962

My Ride:
2001 Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo

cool shots man! it was nice meeting you dude! i was in red, with fran, we shared the ordering thing at sonic around noon or 1 or something like that.

'96 Mazda Miata | FM V-Maxx Coilovers | Jackson Racing Exhaust/Intake GONE

01' Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo | Daily | NoMods
Old 01-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #1616
93rx7r1
Tri-State Addict

Member #7582

So has there been any announcements about the 5th Annual Sonic Meet? Or did I miss that?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #1617
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
pretty sure nothing has been posted as of yet..

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
Old 01-18-2011, 04:44 AM   #1618
chaz01gt
Tri-State Addict

Member #10355

My Ride:
95 Eclipse GS-? - 04 Avalanche

Cant wait for this Meet!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #1619
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

We're working out the details now for this year's meet, but don't worry it will be back in full force .
If anyone has experience in large event planning and is interested in being part of a small but dedicated team that is helping put things together this year please shoot me a PM. I will consider people who don't have experience as well if they truly kick ass and can make things happen.

|

Quote:

|
Old 01-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #1620
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

i have a website url you could buy and use for this that i was going to use last year but my idea to do so was so awesome that it was taken and then really poorly done... not that i had any awesome ideas other than just throwing up a picture of the flyer.
Closed Thread