TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:
99 Z51 Corvette & 2003 Explorer XLT

Send a message via AIM to boostedfury
Official: Delco Cruise to Sonic 4/25

Ok I have been debating this or not and realized, exton, kop etc will all be a cluster F of cars and people..and personally I want my car to make it to Sonic in one piece! So I figure I will organize this meet spot and I will head straight to Sonic with a few buddies and if we get a convoy so be it! To me last yrs exton cruise was fun, yet dangerous and I dont need to wreck, or see the cars right away when I will see all of them there, or pulling in to Sonic once I already have my nice spot!

Spot: Springfield Mall Target Parking lot facing Baltimore Pike/ Rt 1
Time: 9:45 AM leave at the latest 10 am no excuses
It is roughly an hr drive from this spot to Sonic especially since tolls, and the fact ill be crusing so I dont detsroy my front lip.
Arrival time at Sonic will be eta 11:15-11:25...lot still will be packed but should have decent spot selection(hopefully)

Post up if interested!!

1. boosedfury
2. jralli
3. ben the cop
4. downforcetom
5. hickrocket1258
6. C. Mac (m solo)
7. superg6819
8. asian jul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by boostedfury; 04-05-2010 at 02:09 AM.
boostedfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
DownforceTom
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7090

My Ride:
05 STi

Yup, definately.

Quote:
did that STi make your dick grow bigger too?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
DownforceTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:12 PM   #3
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:

sounds good man..link ur friends haha

Old 03-25-2010, 01:39 AM   #4
DownforceTom
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7090

My Ride:
05 STi

There's gotta be more people wanting to cruise from delco than just us.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:

...haha i sure hope so

Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:
Just a Lancer and a Civic

Send a message via AIM to J.Ralli Send a message via Yahoo to J.Ralli
where is everyone?
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.
J.Ralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #415

Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Dante, I'm surprised you didn't just put my name on there. I'm coming from there.

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Hey Dante,
Good idea on a separate caravan. Please do not plan on arriving before 12:00 though, can you please change the times on your meeting and planned arrival to reflect that? If you can I'll be happy to link to this thread add this to the main Sonic thread so others can see and join.
Thanks!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Count me and Xavier in, please.

Anyone from this caravan want to let me hop in with you so I can grab rolling shots? I'd love you forever.
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

Don't count me in on anything. I'm riding my motorcycle and I'm not riding alongside a bunch of ricer kids in their POS's.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #11
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Ricers?
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
Old 04-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #12
DownforceTom
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7090

My Ride:
05 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Ricers?
I have a giant wing and stickers, guilty.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

Their presence is inevitable.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #14
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Okay, so what do you plan on doing? Riding there by yourself?
|
]

Quote:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #15
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

With other riders.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Oh sweet so then where does that leave me?
|
]

Quote:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #17
DownforceTom
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7090

My Ride:
05 STi

Sarcasm aside, I can't imagine a ton of local rice randomly showing up to ride along.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #18
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Lets please keep this focused on the caravan. PMs are a good option to have a direct conversation with someone...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #19
M Solo
Tri-State Addict

Member #14194

My Ride:
My Nikes

im down

03 V6 GK
Dropped & Blown

M Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Lets please keep this focused on the caravan. PMs are a good option to have a direct conversation with someone...
Sorry.

I'm interested to hear which way we will be taking to get there..
|
]

Quote: