TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 AM   #1
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to xenocron Send a message via MSN to xenocron Send a message via Yahoo to xenocron
Innovate Motorsports Widebands - Guaranteed Lowest Prices!

I will BEAT any advertised price on Innovate Motorsports Products. Please contact me first before buying anywhere else!

Innovate Packages:

Moates O-Meter, LC-1 Wideband

- Full wideband system with attractive digital/programmable guage. Includes Innovate LC-1 wideband with O2 sensor and Moates O-Meter display gauge. Written instructions for both items are included.

$250 shipped

Moates O-Meter, LC-1 Wideband & SSI-4 Datalogger

- Full wideband system with attractive digital/programmable guage and 5 channel logging capabilities (AFR, RPM & any three 0-5v sensors that you want to log. Includes Innovate LC-1 wideband, SSI-4 Simple Sensor interface box with O2 sensor and Moates O-Meter display gauge. Written instructions for all items are included.

- Compares to other more expensive combinations like the Zeitronix system.

$359 shipped

Standalone Innovate Items: (call or email for pricing)

Innovate LC-1 Wideband (msrp $199)

Innovate LM-1 Wideband (msrp $349)

Innovate XD16 Wideband Combo (msrp $399)

If you dont see an item you are looking for here, please ask...I carry everything Innovate does including O2 sensor bungs, replacement O2 sensors, cable and optional accessories.

Last edited by xenocron; 02-13-2007 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
:tear:

250 shipped! cheaper than zietronix is right, I paid 280ish for my zietronix and that was without the LCD display.Wish I woulda saw your add on HMT instead of theirs. GREAT PRICE BUMP!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ordered an LC-1 a couple days ago and it just arrived... great price and fast shipping... just wanted to throw a big thumbs up for a happy customer. i might break down and buy the display for it as well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
gsrboi80
Tri-State Addict

Member #2795

My Ride:
Evolution Baby

Great price
Old 03-10-2007, 08:03 AM   #5
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to xenocron Send a message via MSN to xenocron Send a message via Yahoo to xenocron
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
ordered an LC-1 a couple days ago and it just arrived... great price and fast shipping... just wanted to throw a big thumbs up for a happy customer. i might break down and buy the display for it as well...
Thanks Bryan, always good to make the site admin happy I suppose
Old 07-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
bump... i think i want to get an XD-16 gauge... already have the LC-1 so just need the gauge itself. can you let me know how much that would be on its own? and it is a 52mm gauge and will fit in a pod made for that size gauge correct? gracias...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 07-03-2007, 11:24 PM   #7
Cardriverx
Tri-State Addict

Member #5090

My Ride:
1993 Miata Turbo ; 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon

Send a message via AIM to Cardriverx
how much would you charge for the Innovate XD16 Wideband Combo?
Old 07-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
bump... i think i want to get an XD-16 gauge... already have the LC-1 so just need the gauge itself. can you let me know how much that would be on its own? and it is a 52mm gauge and will fit in a pod made for that size gauge correct? gracias...
Retail the gauge alone is $229...for the site admin I think we can barter some months of advertising and make it worth both our whiles

Shoot me an email Bryan...
Old 07-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #9
xenocron
Former Vendor

Member #893

My Ride:
1991 Acura Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardriverx View Post
how much would you charge for the Innovate XD16 Wideband Combo?
Retail is $399, shoot me an email and if you have a verified Paypal address I can hook you up with a much better price.

I now offer much easier pick up options as well at our new shop location in Ringwood, NJ...more to come on that soon!