TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Thumbs Up for Extreme PSI

Just wanted to throw out a thanks to Extreme PSI for their continued good service. Nothing in particular, just overall good quality service and prices. They have a ton of stuff in stock which is a big benefit when you need something without delay, and recently I had to special order a couple items which came in within 48 hours.
Just realized that I go to them often enough but hadn't posted my praise here... so I felt it was deserved.
Thanks guys... and girl!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:44 AM   #2
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
I agree. Very good prices and customer service.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
I'll add to the mix. They've always had what I need in stock when I needed it and their prices are pretty top notch! I always forget they are right down the street though.
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #4
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Two weeks ago I needed a set of springs to replace a broken driver side rear on the wrx. Nobody could get them to me before mid October. I called Extreme PSI on a Friday and had the set of springs and two struts at my house on Monday morning. On top of that the prices were better the most I had shopped around for. I would highly reccomend them in the future.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #5
assault187
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2176

My Ride:
97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder AWD

Send a message via AIM to assault187
+1 for Extreme PSI! They always give me exceptional customer, Good prices, and great people to deal with!.

I picked up a $200 Head gasket from Extreme PSI 2 weeks ago, when trying to use it I noticed the surface of the H/G was comprimised from the packaging. I contacted Extreme and told them my situation and they swapped it for me. Thanks guys!

World record holder for Quickest and Fastest 1/4 mile Spyder, 4 cylinder vert, 1st in 10's, 2.0L 4G63 Holset record, Modified Mag December 2010, Self built, self tuned.
assault187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

They never responded to my emails or post in their forum when I was looking for a few parts.

-

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
cburwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #7
BigWhiteTodd
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8795

My Ride:
01 camaro

Send a message via AIM to BigWhiteTodd
i agree good prices i was checking out the set nice and low going to be ordering parts from there soon..
BigWhiteTodd is offline   Reply With Quote