TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Delaware
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #21
RoaminCoyote
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #96

subscribing....if you have it at don pablo's next to christiana, we'll be there....tasty mexican eats. We've had the "west chester" meets at the Chili's next to Borders....it's been a while. Maybe February or March. We've been wanting to do one in Christiana and Newark...just never happened.

I get down to Concord a lot if you see me.

SinistiR- are the roads near xotic done yet???? it's too windy & cold right now though. You guys still running dyno days? I might get my se-r baselined.

-wylie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RoaminCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #22
DiP_SeT_RicAn
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #1359

hey guys ima newbie but i was readin how u guys are looking for a place to meet.....well i happen to work at a indoor go-kart track in wilmington on rt 13...we have already had a couple meets there...there was a dodge ram meet there on saturday and the porshe club comes by every wensday to race.....

heres the website if u guys are interested....http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/
DiP_SeT_RicAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #23
SinistiR
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1206

Wylie

Yup, the roads are done, we will definalty be doing some meet/greets when the weather gets consistantly better.

Andy
SinistiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:08 PM   #24
StreetEG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1109

subscribed
Old 01-30-2006, 08:09 PM   #25
StreetEG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiP_SeT_RicAn
hey guys ima newbie but i was readin how u guys are looking for a place to meet.....well i happen to work at a indoor go-kart track in wilmington on rt 13...we have already had a couple meets there...there was a dodge ram meet there on saturday and the porshe club comes by every wensday to race.....

heres the website if u guys are interested....http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/

I have been there plenty of times...I have the white eg....weve definately talked a bunch... anyway if you want to set up meets here that would be cool...take racing to the track....
Old 02-08-2006, 10:52 PM   #26
DiP_SeT_RicAn

Member #1359

^^^yea i remember you... u ran the tuesday night league....yea im tryin to get a meet going at the track even though i dont have a car....lol but yea its a great place to have a meet.
DiP_SeT_RicAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #27
05sti

Member #1365

hey whats up guys. at meet at the track would be pretty cool. How's greg's wrx running. i havent seen you guys around in a while. o by the way i decided agains the teins and im goin kw varient 3's instead. anyway hope to see u guys up at the track sometime.
05sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:47 PM   #28
StreetEG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1109

Ya i think march 3rd a bunch of us are rolling to the track....not totally sure though i coulda pulled that out of my A$$....Gregs car is running extremely well and we havent been to mid atlantic cause we are brooooke! anyway...dont be a stranger
Old 02-19-2006, 02:29 PM   #29
SinistiR
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sti
hey whats up guys. at meet at the track would be pretty cool. How's greg's wrx running. i havent seen you guys around in a while. o by the way i decided agains the teins and im goin kw varient 3's instead. anyway hope to see u guys up at the track sometime.
FWIW, I have experience with both Teins and KW, go with the Teins.
SinistiR is offline   Reply With Quote