TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
North Jersey Installfest - Sunday Jan. 30th

to summarize, a guy i know is having an installfest in mahwah, nj. mostly, if not all subarus are going so far, he has a 3 car garage with a lift and a heater, and it was a really good time last time. its a two hour drive for me but every once in a while its fun to go hang out and work on cars all day long. i have volunteered to help with an uppipe install . anyways, anyone who wants to go is invited to stop by, but please offer to help out with something if you can... thats why installfests are so great. here is the original thread with details:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702939

bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
yeah i was there last time it was great! get to help and get help if you need it. not sure if im gonna make this one.
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 09:48 AM   #3
criz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5

My Ride:
2008 Subaru WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to criz Send a message via MSN to criz
i'll wave to you guys as I pass the Manwah exit when i'm on the way to Mountain Creek

2008 WRX STi - The next episode
2004 WRX STi Stage 2 - traded in

xbox live: criztoph
criz is offline   Reply With Quote