TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > The TST Store
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #21
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:
05 STi 30R Brotated 400awhp

Send a message via AIM to Khellen
When are license plate frames coming back? I need a new license plate frame since I'm not "Cobb tuned" anymore.
2004 Honda S2000
2002 Subaru Outback LL Bean
Khellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #22
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I'm still working on new license plate frames so I'd say at best it'll be at least a month unfortunately. I'm trying to get ahold of something nicer this time around but its been difficult because the minimum quantities they require would give me a 10+ years supply of them! I'm working on it though...

And for reversed stickers, there hasn't been any demand for them that I've seen but if you're serious about them then send me a PM about it and I can probably set you up to have some made how you want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #23
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict

Member #7046

My Ride:
MK5 .:R32 #832

Send a message via AIM to Whitekryptonit3
Boo on no license plate frames. I just ordered the white vynol website and angry piston

Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Whitekryptonit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #24
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict

Member #7046

My Ride:

Just ordered a license plate frame and 2 TST stickers.

Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #25
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict

Member #7046

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitekryptonit3 View Post
Just ordered a license plate frame and 2 TST stickers.
Still waiting on the plate and stickers.

Quote:
Truth.