TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Delaware
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Slow_EJ8
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2036

My Ride:
Audi S4

Send a message via AIM to Slow_EJ8
Stolen 2000 Honda Civic EX

Hey folks unfortunately I walked out of my house in wilmington this morning to find that my car that I had parked out front last night was gone this morning. I'm posting these pictures in hopes that my fellow Honda brethren here on the forums will keep there eyes out for any of my potential parts floating around.

The car is a 2000 Honda Civic EX in clover green pearl with a grey cloth interior. I was running a stock D16y8 motor so im not worried about that but I had several suspension pieces. A set of Omni Power "street" coilovers, a 22mm ASR Subframe Brace/Sway bar package, Omni Power Lower Control Arms, and a Beaks lower tie bar. Up front I was running a 2 point Password JDM strut tower brace. The wheels and tires are 16x7 Spun Supermesh wrapped in 205/45/16 Kumho Ecsta SPT's and the rears are worn significantly more on the inside because of the extreme camber settings I was running. If anyone sees any of these parts up for sale sometime soon on any board please let me know. Thanks. Here are some pics of the car as it last sat.

If anyone has any information my name is Scott and my email is scottkraft1@gmail.com and my cell phone number is 302-750-3365. Thanks again for any help.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #2
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

This really sucks, hopefully someone sees this and finds the car or the parts. Good luck man.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
97JZA80
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3214

Dude sorry to hear that, will keep a look out.
97JZA80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #4
BradC
Tri-State Addict

Member #1083

My Ride:
Boosted NA/2000 SAAB 9-5

Send a message via AIM to BradC
Sorry to hear man, car looked nice though
Old 04-28-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

Send a message via AIM to Nors
Take a drive down to 4th street. I bet you find some punk high school kid driving it. Appearently there is a group of kids who steal all Hondas in the area and they live on 4th street. I was just reading a thread on H-T about an integra getting stolen in Brandywine and showing up stripped on 4th in Willmington.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1959805
2002 Volkswagen GTi - Sold |1995 Honda Accord - Sold | 1993 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Project - Sold | 1996 Acura Integra RS - Sold
Nors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:50 AM   #6
DOHC FATHER 96
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2018

My Ride:
96 DOHC CIVIC

damn. im sorry to hear about this. yo, **** theives. any updates?
Old 05-10-2007, 07:16 AM   #7
97JZA80
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3214

There was a dropped green civic sitting on 95 north bound shoulder this morning. Had steelies on it. It was after the sandbox before the 495 split. Left hand side. Only reason I mention is because I saw a civic on 95 last week too that was somewhat stripped (silver). So not sure if these dudes are stripping then abandoning on 95....Car looked complete...
97JZA80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
Metalhedd
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2022

My Ride:
1986 Nissan Maxima

Send a message via AIM to Metalhedd
yo if someone stole my car and i ever found out who it was they'd be eating through straws for the rest of their lives.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #9
DC Hunny5
Tri-State Addict

Member #2807

My Ride:
02 Acura RSX-S = Totaled :( 07 Jeep Compass

Send a message via AIM to DC Hunny5
keep an eye down in newark....i heard through the grapevine some kids i know through association have alot to do with the theft of hondas in upper delaware

Quote:
colleen is wild as hell, she'll def give someone the bizz.

DC Hunny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
OzerMan
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4681

My Ride:
06 Saturn Ion Redline

Send a message via AIM to OzerMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Hunny5 View Post
keep an eye down in newark....i heard through the grapevine some kids i know through association have alot to do with the theft of hondas in upper delaware
i wouldn't be suprised, i'm cool with some shady characters, i'll see what I can find out
OzerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #11
Nbboy7
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #3337

My Ride:
93 Del Sol

dam bro thats sucks

Nbboy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #12
Philly-Night-SR
Tri-State Addict

Member #1928

My Ride:
08 135i 6mt fkn fast

Send a message via AIM to Philly-Night-SR
wow man good luck, that was a beautiful car....
Philly-Night-SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #13
streetAssasin96
Tri-State Addict

Member #2686

My Ride:
96 GSR, 95 Civ Coupe

thats a damn shame. i hate the fact that you have to worry about leaving your car somewhere. bunch of ****ing scumbags. GL, hope you find it the way you left it

next time think, 39 Thieves are quicker than 40 winks
streetAssasin96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #14
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
some kids you know through association...and you haven't reported them to the cops?
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #15
Glick
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3240

My Ride:
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

Send a message via AIM to Glick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
some kids you know through association...and you haven't reported them to the cops?
Anything he would report would be complete hearsay and wouldn't hold up in court. As sad as it is, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Stupid movie quote FTW!
Glick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:37 AM   #16
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose228802 View Post
Anything he would report would be complete hearsay and wouldn't hold up in court. As sad as it is, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Stupid movie quote FTW!
hearsay results in an investigation and surveillance... especially if this person can give names.

You don't have to report a murder and have the murder weapon available as proof a murder happened.

The police will run an investigation over a ring of car thefts... the assumption is that there are usually other things going on or organized crime is involved with a ring.

And to save many more people from waking up to find their cars missing is quite a nice thing to do.

If you know whose stealing the cars and say nothing, you're an accessory to the crime and just as bad as the persons doing the crime.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #17
MissDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2277

My Ride:
97 GSX

Quote:

Yeah, even moreso over the md line in elkton. I know theres a few kids that have always been associated with stolen and stripped integras, si's and preludes, they strip them for parts then use or sell the parts.

1997 Eclipse GSX For Sale

04-05 STi under $20k WTB
MissDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:17 PM   #18
MissDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2277

My Ride:
97 GSX

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
hearsay results in an investigation and surveillance... especially if this person can give names.

You don't have to report a murder and have the murder weapon available as proof a murder happened.

The police will run an investigation over a ring of car thefts... the assumption is that there are usually other things going on or organized crime is involved with a ring.

And to save many more people from waking up to find their cars missing is quite a nice thing to do.

If you know whose stealing the cars and say nothing, you're an accessory to the crime and just as bad as the persons doing the crime.

its not her knowing, im assumign shes talking about the same people as me. And I've never seen any car they've stolen, or the parts. Ive heard, repeatedly, about garages full of shady parts, and a lot of stories of he said she said abotu them and the cars theyve stolen or stripped. I even heard abotu them stealing a motor right out of someones driveway. Theyve been investigated before, i guess they just know how to cover their asses, or maybe they stopped, idk? And I also don't know enough info to report anything. I think a lot of the time people just associate them when a honda is stolen, whether it was them who did it or not.

1997 Eclipse GSX For Sale

04-05 STi under $20k WTB
MissDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #19
DC Hunny5
Tri-State Addict

Member #2807

My Ride:
02 Acura RSX-S = Totaled :( 07 Jeep Compass

Send a message via AIM to DC Hunny5
it's more i know someone who knows someone who knows someone. its not like i'm 100% positive. it's just rumored through the grapevine. when you are in an area as little as newark, delaware, you either know someone or know of them. i'm not gonna call the cops and waste their times saying "well i heard from justin, who heard from kelly, who heard from shaun that his best friend is the one jacking cars"

Quote:
colleen is wild as hell, she'll def give someone the bizz.

DC Hunny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:48 AM   #20
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
Quote:
it's more i know someone who knows someone who knows someone. its not like i'm 100% positive. it's just rumored through the grapevine. when you are in an area as little as newark, delaware, you either know someone or know of them. i'm not gonna call the cops and waste their times saying "well i heard from justin, who heard from kelly, who heard from shaun that his best friend is the one jacking cars"
I am your fathers, brothers, cousins, nephews, former roommate